• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Norditropin simplexx 10mg/1,5ml HGH (30IUs) - ?

Uncle Z.

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Fellas ..

What do you think about this PG HGH product ?

Norditropin simplexx 10mg/1,5ml HGH (30IUs) - Of Novo Nordisk

Research , experience and comments will be very welcome !

Tomorrow i will post some pictures

Sexy

I read about it sounds awesome.

Anyone have any experience?

Here is some info on the storage, shelf life and so on... Norditropin simplexx 10mg/1,5ml HGH (30IUs) - Of Novo Nordisk

Norditropin? SimpleXx? is a clear and colourless solution in a 1.5 ml glass cartridge ready for injection in the NordiPen? injection pen.
1 ml of solution contains 6.7 mg somatropin.
1 mg of somatropin corresponds to 3 IU of somatropin.

Store unused Norditropin? SimpleXx? cartridges in a refrigerator (36 f to 46 f) (2?C to 8?C) in the outer carton, in order to protect from light.
Do not freeze or expose to heat.
After starting to use a Norditropin? SimpleXx? 10 mg/1.5 ml cartridge in an injection pen you can either:

• Keep it in the pen for up to 4 weeks in a refrigerator (36 f to 46 f) (2?C to 8?C), or
  • Keep it in the pen for up to 3 weeks at room temperature (below 77 f) (below 25?C)
  • Inject your daily dose into the skin every evening just before bedtime.
The best time to take HGH has been so opinionated - but from all of my studies I've always agreed with
the best time being before bed.

The reviews on this product have also been GREAT!!! :D

We sent Norditropin for lab testing two days ago , i will post results in two weeks , if all will be ok i will send free sample for testing and add Norditropin to regular list

Thanks

Z.

Last edited:
Not only is is a great product... "THEIR COOL." :thumb:

Maybe it's a guy thing, but it looks like a cool looking gadget that
just so happens to be HGH...
... Kind of like - James Bond HGH :loser2:

These are just the cartridge and you need to draw and inject with your own insulin syringe?

Back