• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

DFW Texas TRT Dr

Lost Grizzly

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Can anyone recommend a known good TRT Dr in the DFW area? I am looking to get a local Dr and want to drop my on line clinic.

Lost,

Why the switch? The Low T Center is all over DFW.

Can anyone recommend a known good TRT Dr in the DFW area? I am looking to get a local Dr and want to drop my on line clinic.

My current TRT Dr is out of state and wrote me a script for Therapeutic Phlebotomy because my Hematocrit was 51.2. The local blood bank will draw my blood for free which is great, but they won't accept an out of state script for the Therapeutic Phlebotomy.

google compounding pharmacy in DFW area..call or e-mail one in the area and ask if they would recommend a Dr that prescribes Test..I found Kearney Park Compounding...kpprx.org....Rays Town North Pharmacy....rayspharmacy.com

DFW Texas T

hey yall, everyone from north texas i.e. DFW needs to get together and cruise one day

Have you checked out CHEKD TRT.

They'll come to your house/office for all the blood draws and blood work, it's all included. They're all over Texas.

Chekd.com/trt

Back