• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EQ mgs/mL

UberJedi

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What's the highest mg/mL you could jam into a bottle of EQ? @ll I'm finding right now is 200 and 300. You gotta use a lot of this stuff so just superseded there aren't more g
Higher dosages.

I have 400. Seen 500 and 1g

Only even seen 300.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Tell you what, I brewed mt own for a long while at 200 mg/ml. It seemed a lot stronger than any of this 250 or 300 mg/ml UGL stuff. I wonder how much of this high mg stuff is mostly marketing BS.

IML Gear Cream!
EQ is a liquid at room temp. If you were to add BB an BA you could easily make it 700 or even 800mg/ml.

I have seen 1g/ml, which is physically impossible.
2nd highest was 600mg/ml.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

If you can get it physically through a pin into your body then it will work. You'd have to use just bb and ba and the lowest viscosity oil you can find. I think that's why they use sesame oil for a lot of EQ recipes. I made 400 with 7%bb and 3%ba and regular GSO. I'm sure I could use less oil and more BB to hit 500 or 600 easy. It's just the pushing it thru a pinn part that is the problem. 20g is really the lowest I can go mentally. Those 18g are fucking canons..:shooter:

Every time I try to go lower than 20 I get problems. I hit something bad or whatever. Seems the smaller gauge won't allow you to inject too much too fast so it goes in real slow not over stressing tissues. Just takes a strong grip to get it in:)

Back