• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Supplements

Conceal30

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So i have reading and reading about supplements and about half of the population here say they are good and the other half says its a waste of money. So here is the deal, im trying to get in my 6 meals a day and so far i have been supplementing at least one sometimes 2 with a protein shake. I have a job so i cant spend hours a day cooking. I always have a protein shake in the morning, im not a morning person, im groggy, and angry so I always drink a protein shake with a banana, creatine, egg whites and L-glutamine powder and a big bowl of quaker oats. that my breakfast every morning, period. So my question is; is this bad? am I wasting my money and my gains? question 2 is, what brand and type of protein do you guys use? i am running low and need to buy some more and was thinking of buying whey for breakfast and caesin for before bed. Dont know what brand to buy, was looking at NOW, and Orbit Nutrition. Advise wanted

So i have reading and reading about supplements and about half of the population here say they are good and the other half says its a waste of money. So here is the deal, im trying to get in my 6 meals a day and so far i have been supplementing at least one sometimes 2 with a protein shake. I have a job so i cant spend hours a day cooking. I always have a protein shake in the morning, im not a morning person, im groggy, and angry so I always drink a protein shake with a banana, creatine, egg whites and L-glutamine powder and a big bowl of quaker oats. that my breakfast every morning, period. So my question is; is this bad? am I wasting my money and my gains? question 2 is, what brand and type of protein do you guys use? i am running low and need to buy some more and was thinking of buying whey for breakfast and caesin for before bed. Dont know what brand to buy, was looking at NOW, and Orbit Nutrition. Advise wanted

Im always trying a shitload of supplements on and off, though I usually buy them in bulk individually and concoct my own mixes mainly for pre-workout. My only staples though and I swear by them are-bcaa's, glutamine, and creatine. I used to split up the whey post workout and then the casein before bed but for the last year Ive just been using a mixed blend protein accordingly.

Back