• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Frozen Vial of NPP 150

saint924

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Whats going on guys. I just got my order of DP NPP 150 in and it seems that somehow it was Frozen on the way to me. I saw a white thick substance layered across the top, sides and bottom of the bottles. I put them in front of my portable heater and so far they are almost fully dissolved back into the oil. My question is.... will this have effected the potency and is it good to go once its thawed out and mixed back into the oil?

Thanks guys. Yeah Just read up on Crashed gear, apparently once its happened chances are it'll happen again. Sucks balls that I might have to heat it up ever time I inject. I've had some swirls show up in my GP andromix before and injected anyway, but not quite experienced this before. It looks like someone jizzed in my bottle and it froze up around it. I'll be praying it doesn't crash again. Looks like it pretty much fully reconstituted. Just a few more crystals left on top and bottom. I'll take it away from my heater before I go to bed. Peace.

As long as you keep it somewhere that's a controlled temp (like your house) it probably won't crash again. Not all keep falling out of solution. Seeing as how it's 150mg/ml I'm not surprised it crashed. and the fact that half the country is frozen right now.

Back