• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Reshipment problems

Bigguns175

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey sorry to post here but I didn't know how else to get a hold of anyone.

I have a dilemma about a order that is a bit complicated but important to me.

I have been a long time bodybuilder (12+ years) and I have used several reputable dispensers for my gear needs and never had a problem. My friend was making orders through naps for me and him for the past year or two but moved away due to work. I then went to make my first order and that starts the problems.

THE BEGINNING:
I made an order on a Thursday in July, filled out all the forms correctly, shipping info correctly. One of my items in my order included the product of the week. After getting confirmation of the order I proceeded to send the money on Monday of the following week and then I sent the sender info on Wednesday.

I get a response that I did not send enough funds and my order has increased $1000 because I was 1 day late in sending the money. Being my first order I didn't know there was time constraints on sending funds in terms of product of the week. I thought as long as I made the order during the week everything would be good. Plus I sent the money out at 8 am on monday... 8 hours to late... come on.

I was not given any amnesty for this accidental error. So my order was cancelled and my account was credited the funds from that order.

PRESENT SITUATION:
In August, 1 month later, I proceeded to use that credit on my account to make a new order. I made my order through customer service as I did not need to add additional funds. Customer service proceeded to process and ship my order. HOWEVER, customer service never asked for my shipping information for the order. Normally when you check out it asks you where you are shipping too but since I went through a customer service person via email they never asked me where to ship the order. The customer service representative did not use my shipping information from my first order (which was the correct shipping address), but instead used the incorrect shipping address on my user profile. Not only were two packages sent out to the wrong address but somehow they sent both packages to two different wrong addresses. I don't even know how that happened. The one package that was sent to one wrong address was auto forwarded to another wrong address on top of that. Anyways, by the time I realized the packages were being sent to the wrong addresses I tried to notify naps to see if they could correct the shipping or contact USPS and redirect the packages because USPS wouldn't let me pick them up or change the shipment because I wasn't the sender.. Nobody did anything. They stated when the products are returned to sender then they can reship. So the one order ended up being confiscated by new york customs after about a month or two. The second package was forwarded to a wrong location from the first wrong location and has never been delivered either. If you look at the tracking the bar isn't complete. It was never shipped. When I contact USPS they say the package was never shipped either and that it should have been returned to send but they don't know why there is an error in the tracking. They asked if I wanted to open a ticket on the package but I declined because I knew of the contents.

I have sent 50 plus emails to napssupport asking to remediate this situation by reshipping the contents or by crediting my account with no avail.

For the longest time they would just tell me it was my fault that my profile had the wrong shipping information....even though whenever you make a purchase you are asked where you are going to ship to because it might be different then your profile information and I was never asked that by the customer service agent.

Now I am told that they can not reship because I provided the wrong address and forwarded the packaged to the wrong address..
-I DIDN'T PROVIDE ANY WRONG ADDRESS BECAUSE NO ONE ASKED ME WHERE TO SHIP TOO. I ALSO DIDN'T FORWARD THE PACKAGE. THE PACKAGE WAS SENT TO A WRONG LOCATION WHERE THE MAIL WAS BEING FORWARDED AUTOMATICALLY.

I know it's an odd situation but I don't see the confusion. The customer service agent who placed my order never asked for my shipping information and put in two wrong shipping addresses and it has now been 5 MONTHS and I still have received no product and am arguing with customer support.

Obviously I can't get through to them or they do not understand the situation so I'm trying to reach out here and find a sympathetic ear.

I know things got fucked up but I believe I'm due a reshipment or a refund. Hell, if you just processed the first order none of this would have happened. Hell, if you just reshipped this order I would have probably placed 3 more orders by now and you would have made up your profits and more.

Instead I have been jerked around. Bottom Line if I don't get this situation corrected then I will be forced to go to another gear supplier that respects their customers and you will lose my business and support as well as a few other individuals that I know.

Sorry to bring this up in this manner but like I said I been trying to get assistance for 5 months with no success.

Sincerely,
Da Bigguns175

by reading your post seems your pointing the blame on us.
1- You need to read the terms and condition before placing order don't expect us to read them for you.
there for everyone to read.

1- All payment needed to be submitted before Sunday into the system to lock the Sale price and it stated on our website again you ave failed to do so.
2- When you place order its your responsibility and your liability to rectify the information you have entered into your account.
So why would expect us to know if the address was incorrect or correct. Maybe you submitted a fake address or what this address we shipped the package to is incorrect why would you submit incorrect address something doesn't sound right in your case.
Feel free to PM me oyur order and i will be glad to expose the truth on here. i will be waiting for your respond.

Your Quote I DIDN'T PROVIDE ANY WRONG ADDRESS BECAUSE NO ONE ASKED ME WHERE TO SHIP TOO.
Yes when you placed the order in the system it will prompt you to put in the WU OR MG address and where to ship

Your QuoteI ALSO DIDN'T FORWARD THE PACKAGE. THE PACKAGE WAS SENT TO A WRONG LOCATION WHERE THE MAIL WAS BEING FORWARDED AUTOMATICALLY.
Here is the issue possible you moved to a new address and used the old address to avoid seizure Or your failed to notify the Postal that you have moved and the package was shipped to original address. Again looking at your post sounds to me little fishy i will be glad to investigate believe me i will get down bottom of it.

First, Thank you for response.

Second, What I am saying is there was many problems on both sides that occurred leading up to the present dilemma, many which could have been avoided and prevented this mishap. The issue made it through all the holes in the swiss cheese if you get my drift. In the end though the ultimate error was the shipping to a wrong address which was performed by customer service.

Your quote" our Quote I DIDN'T PROVIDE ANY WRONG ADDRESS BECAUSE NO ONE ASKED ME WHERE TO SHIP TOO.
Yes when you placed the order in the system it will prompt you to put in the WU OR MG address and where to ship "

-
My response : The order was not completed through the website because I went through customer service to apply the credit therefore I never was prompted by the website to input an address and the customer service agent never asked me my address or asked me to confirm my shipping location.

Your quote, "2- When you place order its your responsibility and your liability to rectify the information you have entered into your account.
So why would expect us to know if the address was incorrect or correct. Maybe you submitted a fake address or what this address we shipped the package to is incorrect why would you submit incorrect address something doesn't sound right in your case."

-My response: You say so why would you expect us to know if the address is incorrect or correct.... My response: I don't expect you to know, that is why I expect when I place an order to be asked where to ship it to so I can tell you the correct place. Like I said, above since the order was not completed through the website because of the unusual circumstance and that I went through customer service to apply the credit I never was prompted or asked to input an address. I felt that was definitely weird that no one asked me but I just thought you guys knew what you were doing somehow and were using the previous order information since you are using the credit from the previous order.

You said "Here is the issue possible you moved to a new address and used the old address to avoid seizure Or your failed to notify the Postal that you have moved and the package was shipped to original address. Again looking at your post sounds to me little fishy i will be glad to investigate believe me i will get down bottom of it."

-My response, I didn't move to any new address and didn't use any old address. Did you read what I wrote....? Having same issue with customer service.

The address on my account is an incorrect/false address. I don't like storing my personal information on websites. When I made the first order THROUGH THE WEBSITE it does indeed prompt you to input a shipping address. I inputed my CORRECT shipping address for the order. That order was cancelled and credited. I then proceeded to place a 2nd order a month later and went through customer service via email to make the purchase because I was using credit. The customer service agent never asked for my shipping address or asked me to confirm that the shipping information was correct. I found that weird but I just assumed they were using the address from the first order since they were using the credit from it. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT used the falsified address on my account profile instead and shipped the package to that. That is a made up address I have no idea what it is or where it is. It's funny tho you shipped the two packages but you got the wrong shipping address even wrong that's why the packages went to 2 different locations and are having two different results. It just so happens that one of the wrong address had auto forwarding to another wrong address. I have no idea how the two packages got shipped to two different addresses if USPS got it wrong or wrote the addresses wrong.... All I'm concerned about is that they weren't shipped to the right address at all in the first place.

by reading your post seems your pointing the blame on us.
1- You need to read the terms and condition before placing order don't expect us to read them for you.
there for everyone to read.

1- All payment needed to be submitted before Sunday into the system to lock the Sale price and it stated on our website again you ave failed to do so.
2- When you place order its your responsibility and your liability to rectify the information you have entered into your account.
So why would expect us to know if the address was incorrect or correct. Maybe you submitted a fake address or what this address we shipped the package to is incorrect why would you submit incorrect address something doesn't sound right in your case.
Feel free to PM me oyur order and i will be glad to expose the truth on here. i will be waiting for your respond.

Your Quote I DIDN'T PROVIDE ANY WRONG ADDRESS BECAUSE NO ONE ASKED ME WHERE TO SHIP TOO.
Yes when you placed the order in the system it will prompt you to put in the WU OR MG address and where to ship

Your QuoteI ALSO DIDN'T FORWARD THE PACKAGE. THE PACKAGE WAS SENT TO A WRONG LOCATION WHERE THE MAIL WAS BEING FORWARDED AUTOMATICALLY.
Here is the issue possible you moved to a new address and used the old address to avoid seizure Or your failed to notify the Postal that you have moved and the package was shipped to original address. Again looking at your post sounds to me little fishy i will be glad to investigate believe me i will get down bottom of it.

I don't have PM privileges at the moment since this is a new account. Not sure why it's not active yet but I have the order #. Let me know if you want me to post it or perhaps you can PM me and then I can reply.

Thanks

Let me update this for anyone interested in how big of a scam bullshit this company is.

After posting here my claim was moved to higher priority and i received an end result stating. There were errors on both sides so we are willing to resend at 50%.

Technically i shouldn't have to pay anything. They are the ones that shipped the items without asking for my shipping information. They are the ones that shipped to the wrong addresses.

However since it has been 6 months and i still have no gear and i've sent about 100 emails and there has been so much confusion i did find it acceptable take responsibility for 50% of the cost. It's only fair we split it.

Well guess what these fuckers do.

I get an invoice the following day for my order that cost $1277.

The invoice quotes me a price of $797 .... 62% my order cost not 50%.

I tell them the deal was 50% and 50% of the order is $638.50.

They tell me you can't get 50% off bulk items or discounted items!!

Are you fucking joking me??????, that fucking doesn't matter or make sense at all!

You sent my packages to the wrong fucking address and then agree with me to resend for 50% then tell me you can't give me 50% lolol

wtf is this.... Is this some cruel joke or prank??? What sort of backwards world are these people living in.

Thanks for nothing naps

Well it looks like it's your fault for keeping your mouth shut at the time you two where communicating.... if the shit was send to the wrong address the first time I would have told them where to send it the second time... but that's me....

Once again you can't read or understand shit....

They only sent the order once ... there was no second time... I don't know where you make this stuff up from. Are you dyslexic or something?

They sent the shit out ONLY ONCE and they sent it to the wrong fucking place .... I GUESS YOUR HEAD IS ONLY FILLED WITH MEAT

Once again you can't read or understand shit....

They only sent the order once ... there was no second time... I don't know where you make this stuff up from. Are you dyslexic or something?

They sent the shit out ONLY ONCE and they sent it to the wrong fucking place .... I GUESS YOUR HEAD IS ONLY FILLED WITH MEAT

Hey man enough of your shit, you were at fault NOT US and now you wanna put the blame on us, after your error. Naps was willing to assist you but you're not accepting the offer anyway eat your loss.
This case is closed. Next time with any other source make sure you follow up by providing the proper details.

IML Gear Cream!
Hey man enough of your shit, you were at fault NOT US and now you wanna put the blame on us, after your error. Naps was willing to assist you but you're not accepting the offer anyway eat your loss.
This case is closed. Next time with any other source make sure you follow up by providing the proper details.

LOLOL PLEASE PLEASEEE PLEASE TELL ME HOW THE FUCK IT WAS MY FAULT.

I wEnt to use my account credit. I make an order invoice. I submit the order # to customer service via email AS THEY REQUESTED so they can process the order using my account credit.

THEY DO NOT ASK FOR MY SHIPPING ADDRESS. YOUR FAULT.

THEY "ASSUME" THE ADDRESS ON MY PROFILE IS THE SHIPPING ADDRESS EVEN THOUGH IT IS NOT THE ADDRESS I USED IN THE FIRST ORDER AND IT IS MADE UP.

BECAUSE YOU GUYS PROCESSED THE ORDER THROUGH EMAIL AND FUCKED UP AND DIDN'T COLLECT ALL THE PROPER INFORMATION... HOW THE FUCK IS THAT MY FAULT>>>>???

FUCKING MORON....

Calling me a Moron Ty, That explained allot about yourself the Moron for not putting the correct address.
Have a nice day.

Listen hear dude I feel for you I had a similar situation with them. What it boils down to is the fact that this AH have your money beforehand and for all you know they're are probably shipping paper rolls and to a wrong address purposely or simply wrote a wrong address and some AH received it and tossed it. Bottom line they are not going to give you any amnesty period. I'd find another reliable source as I did.

I find this thread interesting because it highlights a couple of important issues one should consider in this thing of ours.

First, this thread doesn't help the OP (who I'm assuming is no longer here) when you only show up to a forum to complain. Having no rep points or posts and a fresh join date definitely hurts the credibility of the complaint. Since I just placed my first order with Naps (after seeing them around for years I finally placed one) I am very interested in this issue but have to wonder about the source.

Second, it usually helps everyone involved to be explicit when communicating important information, as no one is really protected by assurances during the process. From what it sounds like, Naps was very accommodating which surprises me because they've been around for A LONG TIME and I am willing to bet they are one of the larger commercial operations and wouldn't suffer from blowing you off. The fact they went out of their way says something to me.

Third, again this just reemphasizes the importance of being an active board member or maintaing relationships so when orders have issues there is a greater possibility of an amicable solution. It also shows the advantages of staying within the confines of IMF's sponsored sources so customers have some means of recourse.

I was bored and thought this might help future noobs.

To me ordering gear is a lot like riding a motorcycle-at some point you are going to wreck (or lose money in this case). It is the cost of doing this type of business. That being said, never spend more than you are prepared to lose. To speak to Roughneck's point-an active member who gets ripped off will often get offers from other labs. Many times on here when a guy loses gear for whatever reason a sponsor will step in and replace the gear at no cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meandog56 seeks an honest advice

Hi there, I had a very bad experience with Naps so I'm venturing out for a better and more reliable source to purchase my gear. I came across this site called Jintani Labs and was quite impressed with their products and most of all their low prices. I tried their product through Naps of course at a higher price a couple of years ago but never ordered before from Lintani so anyone who's ordered from them provide me with some input whether good or bad and please be straight up no BS, thanks.:thinking:

Wow I'm a day late on this thread but still feel the need to post. It clearly tells you the sales dates on half off items. If not submitted in the sales dates then price goes back up. Another thing whenever you change up orders problems could occur if you couldn't afford your first initial order once price went up than you should of just closed that order and erased it and started over With another new order. Not place order threw custom service. And when you set up account it ask you for address why the hell people want to put fake addresses on site they sending money to is beyond me. After that every order you place you can either ship to that address or put in a different address. Me personally if I was ordering like you did and they had my money already while I was talking to them I think I would of made sure I told them several times where to ship my stuff not wait for them to ask for shipping info. I'm not trying to bash you but this is why some people just shouldn't be able to order gear. I have friends who I order for cause they can't figure this shit out for whatever reason. Naps has no reason to steal your money. People make mistakes then want to blame naps and bash them. My last order with naps was stolen out my mail box. I'm out 30 bottles of test and 3-4 bottles of tren. Wasn't my fault or naps fault you don't here me on here bashing naps cause I didn't get my package and they wont reship. What pisses me off is naps goes out their way to take care of people and I've seen them reship to people and do whatever it takes to help people and first time something doesn't go write people want to slam their source. I had them send me a pack one time short 75amps they looked into it apologized and sent me my shit. They didn't say screw you. Long story bro but they not going to fix your fuk up. This goes to everyone for every source. I'm not picking on one person here. I've been ordering from naps for years and have made bunch of orders. If it wasn't for me being out a bunch of money from my last pack being stolen I would be ordering from naps right now. Who ever your next source is maybe you should find another friend to order for you since that used to work for you, little advice...

Back