• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

"The Grey Top" my new favorite HGH!

VictorZ06

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This stuff is off the hook great!! Actually, they are the same thing as the old Rips....just have a different name. Something to do about a license I believe. My GH guy who is local, told me Rips are no longer being made, and that his distributor told him that these are the same thing as the overdosed Rips we all grew to love....with prices I can live with!!

And after testing a few bottles, I knew right away that the stuff is the same. I'm no longer buying Serostim, even though Sero has more IUs per kit....the kits are about even since these are overdosed. I'll probably start using again ED in a few more weeks. Waiting for a few kits to arrive. THIS STUFF IS GTG!!! Here is what they look like....

116mgb4.jpg

/V

I'm going to have to get some of those. They look to good to pass on

Very "to the point" name. Lol All kidding aside, I'm glad they are working out for you. I'm thinking about picking some up to supplement with my pharm grade GH to make it last longer and run some higher ius. I've hard nothing but great things so far.:ohyeah:

Funny thing is...when my guy told me he has some "Grey Tops"....first thing I said was, "you know I don't mess with that generic garbage...WTF?!?!". And then he said "no no no....that's just the name they are using, they are the same as the Rips you have been getting". OHHHH!! OK! So he gave me a kit to try out and to give a few bottles to some of my bros, and sure enough....the stuff is the same as the Rips we all were getting. At least that's what my guy said and what my bros and I concluded. My guy works with one of their distributors, so I'll see if I can figure out a way for my cyber bros to get their hands on some.

If you guys happen to come across them anywhere, you can check the authenticity on their website... http://www.thegreytop.com/ .

/V

I emailed them and got a message back saying the email address was not valid.

Thx for the heads up! I had the privilege of trying a kit of Rips only once and the blood serum results were phenomenal. Now to find a source...
These are the same grey tops pharmalogic carries btw.

Just remember, those who sell just "Grey Tops" might just be selling a generic GH that has a grey top on the bottle. Be sure that you get "The Grey Top" brand....I was first confused by this, so just be careful with labs selling "Grey Tops".

/V

Just remember, those who sell just "Grey Tops" might just be selling a generic GH that has a grey top on the bottle. Be sure that you get "The Grey Top" brand....I was first confused by this, so just be careful with labs selling "Grey Tops".

/V
We get them straight from one if the two sources that sell these. We have been dealing with him since 2011.

yea bush gets real rips or grey what ever i ran 2 kits of rips from him a good while back got cut and ripped to hell.

Hear I just got a TD of some of the Grey's from Bush can't wait get home check them out.

We get them straight from one if the two sources that sell these. We have been dealing with him since 2011.

I was saying that when I spoke to my guy, he said he was bringing me some grey tops. And I assumed that he meant the same thing as generic blues, greens, blacks, blah blah. I didn't know the name of the real stuff was called "The Grey Top". He knows I don't touch any kind of blue top plain old generic and that I only use quality stuff. That's where I got confused from him....but he explained it to me. I stopped taking GH for about a year or so and I guess that's why I never first heard of them. He thought I knew.

/V

I'm a hgh addict so anytime I see it it's kinda like seeing a super hot chicken in a skimpy bikini for me. Primo and hgh just got me hooked

IML Gear Cream!
I'm digging these rips, the water retention that I am holding is acting like a "WD-40" for my spine and I ever so much more flexible. Not using slin or aas, just 4iu a day split in 2 doses. And almost half the price of Seros. Beware, I saw a copy kit in my gym the other day....no stickers or labels. Nothing..

/V

look great.
take before sleep 5 iu and you can see in the morning for sure the quality..

I'm digging these rips, the water retention that I am holding is acting like a "WD-40" for my spine and I ever so much more flexible. Not using slin or aas, just 4iu a day split in 2 doses. And almost half the price of Seros. Beware, I saw a copy kit in my gym the other day....no stickers or labels. Nothing..

/V
That's the way they come. With no labels or boxes. Still may be same gh.

Hey Bush, tried emailing yall back yesterday with an order with no response.

That's the way they come. With no labels or boxes. Still may be same gh.

Strange. My guy said the only REAL "The Grey Tops" have a box and a sticker you scratch off like one of those lotto cards to check the authenticity on the website. Either way, these things are working great for me....and they are running me a lot less than the Seros I was buying all these damn years. The packaging is really nice and very professional....and there are def more than 10iu per bottle. Good stuff!!!! :)

/V

How does that trick work?

It doesn't. You don't take GH before bed....you take it the first thing in the AM. I prep mine the night before so I have it ready as soon as my eyes open. Why would one want to blunt your largest natural pulse of the day is beyond me. Cmon WP....you should know better bro!

/V

Oh I know. I just thought someone had another trick they thought worked to tell there hgh was legit. I like hearing them.

Strange. My guy said the only REAL "The Grey Tops" have a box and a sticker you scratch off like one of those lotto cards to check the authenticity on the website. Either way, these things are working great for me....and they are running me a lot less than the Seros I was buying all these damn years. The packaging is really nice and very professional....and there are def more than 10iu per bottle. Good stuff!!!! :)

/V
Your guy doesn't get them direct than. Nothing comes complete from the source. It's shipped separately.

look great.
take before sleep 5 iu and you can see in the morning for sure the quality..

I never understand anything you say. With the prices you charge, hire a damn secretary to post for you. lol

Back