• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

PSL /EP test cyp blood work

Conceal30

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I did not follow HeavyIrons protocol. I have been pinning 300mg on Tues @ 8am and Fri at 8pm. Started on Jan 16, 2014. Blood was drawn on Fri Feb 7th at 10:30am, 75 hours after my last shot of 300mg on Tues at 8am. 3 weeks in, and i am using IMR Exemestane @ 17.5mg ED and i am also using HCG @ 500iu twice a week.

Attachments

• bloods 02.06.15.png
    bloods 02.06.15.png
    99.8 KB · Views: 79
  • bloods 02.06.15(2).png
    bloods 02.06.15(2).png
    10.9 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
so 600mg a week total?..and you tested 3 days after the last pin?...wanna make sure i got all that right..

so 600mg a week total?..and you tested 3 days after the last pin?...wanna make sure i got all that right..

yes sir, 600mg a week pinned 300mg on tues and fri. did my 300mg on tues and got blood work fri morning before my fri injection

total T is possibly a little low but those labs were pretty early in the cycle...next time wait a few more weeks....IMR exemestane worked for sure...

yeah im getting bloods again in 3 weeks. i will be getting bloods every 28 days for full duration of any cycle. its a small price to pay to know where I am at

i still have 4 bottles of this test cyp...cant decide if i should do the rest and just up the dose or not. any advise?

Just to let everyone know, i have been contacted by a PSL rep jozifp103 and he said they are going to make it right as they do not tolerate unsatisfied customers. I think that is respectable and wanted to let everyone in the community know.

EP has had a lot of underdosed gear latly. I had some from Z. It sucks and I'm glad they are making it right. Bc those numbers are low for the about u were taking.

EP has had a lot of underdosed gear latly. I had some from Z. It sucks and I'm glad they are making it right. Bc those numbers are low for the about u were taking.

yeah i thought it was solid of them to PM me and tell me they were going to make it right. i mean its definitely under dosed, but it also definitely has measurable hormone in there too. I didnt have any PIP or anything else so i belive its good clean gear, just not dosed properly and this can happen after its capped. heat and exposure to light can cause degradation and loss of potency. I mean its 200mg/ml so its not like they are putting a 300mg label on it trying to knowingly push under dosed gear. I am giving them the benefit of the doubt, especially after they stepped up and sent me a PM. So in the mean time I am upping the dosage...but i only had just enough for my full cycle so I will have to do something here pretty soon. Ill keep you posted.

Got a serial number and expiration date on that Cyp? I ask because I have same product same source. Am hoping mines not under dosed too. Just started runnin it 2 wks ago. Got labs scheduled this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup I got the same batch! Not good, not happy, no wonder I'm not feelin the kick!

Yup I got the same batch! Not good, not happy, no wonder I'm not feelin the kick! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you've been using it 2 weeks and its Testosterone Cypionate its going to take longer to feel.

yeah im getting bloods again in 3 weeks. i will be getting bloods every 28 days for full duration of any cycle. its a small price to pay to know where I am at
If its not good at 6 weeks we will make it right. It shouldn't be coming out low. We look forward to your 6 week results. Bloodwork every 28 days is a smart decision. Good choice.

Thanx GOTGrowth, I appreciate that you guys show up and get in front of this. I know my skepticism is a bit premature so I should hold off on bashing the EP Cyp till I know for sure. I jumped on the EP Cyp cpl weeks ago right from some EP sus I used to get things goin. (The EP sus was fantastic by the way) While I know the short esters of the sus are now gone, I'm waiting for the long esters of the Cyp to carry what's left of the long esters of the sus thru. After I have blood drawn tomorrow I'll be supplementing that with EP turanobol, which is FAN-Tastic according to my sources. None of this means squat till I have labs done in about 6 wks which I will do and give credit where credit is due. Thanx to PSL for being solid and I'll post my results here.

Thanx GOTGrowth, I appreciate that you guys show up and get in front of this. I know my skepticism is a bit premature so I should hold off on bashing the EP Cyp till I know for sure. I jumped on the EP Cyp cpl weeks ago right from some EP sus I used to get things goin. (The EP sus was fantastic by the way) While I know the short esters of the sus are now gone, I'm waiting for the long esters of the Cyp to carry what's left of the long esters of the sus thru. After I have blood drawn tomorrow I'll be supplementing that with EP turanobol, which is FAN-Tastic according to my sources. None of this means squat till I have labs done in about 6 wks which I will do and give credit where credit is due. Thanx to PSL for being solid and I'll post my results here. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you we look forward to it.

Yup I got the same batch! Not good, not happy, no wonder I'm not feelin the kick!

When it comes to EP the batch number is totally irrelevant.

coneal30 tested at 1630, your could be better, you could easily test at 1700 lol

I have placed 2 orders with PSL, a few weeks apart. Packages been sent from 2 different countries. The color is significantly different yet batch numbers (S/N - Serial Number) are the same.
Perhaps 2 different brews. I guess batch number doesn't mean shit when it comes to an Underground Lab.

Deca:
First 2 vials (darker color) - 1st order
Last 3 vials - 2nd order
attachment.php

attachment.php

Tren E:
First 3 vials (much darker color) -2nd order
Last 2 vials - 1st order
attachment.php

attachment.php

If its not good at 6 weeks we will make it right. It shouldn't be coming out low. We look forward to your 6 week results. Bloodwork every 28 days is a smart decision. Good choice.

The only problem with this is i am increasing my dose, so naturally the numbers will be higher....and because i am increasing the dose i wont have enough to go the full 10 weeks. only have 3 bottles which was exactly enough to do my 10 week cycle, but im not going to make it....

The only problem with this is i am increasing my dose, so naturally the numbers will be higher....and because i am increasing the dose i wont have enough to go the full 10 weeks. only have 3 bottles which was exactly enough to do my 10 week cycle, but im not going to make it....
Will you be able to figure all of that out accurately on your next blood test since you increased the dose? Please let us know.

IML Gear Cream!
Trash

Trash what? Results can depend on each individual. This is well known and people want to pick at obvious answers to try to start problems. If hes bloodwork is low in 6 weeks after trying properly we will make it right. Its been 3 weeks.

My Run with PSL has been nice. I float between 2400-2700 on 600mg of thier Cyp. I have had multiple batches and nothing but good communication. To the guy running this thread, just take note of how many MG's your taking and use the table and post up the bloods. I doubt anything dishonest is going on. I have had good luck for about 6 months straight with them.

Back