• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Montana lawmaker wants to make yoga pants illegal

HeavyB

Registered
Reaction score
What an idiot.that guy has some issues to deal with.

I believe a weight limit should be required for the purchase of yoga pants, I see way to many fat lumpy asses in yoga pants than I ever cared to

Yeah we got one of those crazies here in AZ. She wanted to regulate the amount of cleavage a women's dress can show to no more than 2 inches. That one never got out of committee.

Mean while in Austin TX it's perfectly legal for women to go topless

I'd say there's something wrong with trying to ban yoga pants, it's called being gay as phuq!

Phuquin stupid asses, they say they don't like sharia law, but this is up the same alley.

Phuquin republicans, yeah they have your best interest in mind.... bet he's a closet fag too.

I think we need some picks of yoga pants on here...

Sounds like someone is trying to win brownie points with his hater wife who wishes she could wear yoga pants, but instead thinks no one else should since she can't without inducing gag reflexes in anyone unlucky enough to see such a thing....

I'd bet money that same lawmaker blames the rape victim for being raped. Also, his fatass wife probably caught him staring at some hot chick wearing yoga pants that looked like her ass was trying to eat them.

119526_v0_460x.jpg

Back