• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

injecting in the biceps ?

juiceddawg

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello everyone gotta ? I have injected in my triceps,glutes, quads and delts been wanting to try biceps just want to know is it painful I have no problems with other muscle sites,thanks in advance

I've injected some IGF in my biceps. They are fairly sensitive. Moreso than the delts. Similar to triceps. Almost every time you move your arm you are moving your bicep. Not the same case with side delts. I think there are more veins and shit in the biceps also. Just don't fuck up and don't use gear with a lot of pip.

I hate bicep injections. I have done igf with a slin needle and hated it

Seriously I've never injected biceps with gear just IGF. Just do it with trusted gear with little pip. Best advice I can give. The only other advice would be not to do it. If the delts are sponges. The ass is a fucking mop. There is no reason to shoot biceps other than ego.

I agree bi cep injections or any sites other than quads, glutes, delts are just for Bro's who think they are hard core. Unless its synthol then thats a whole other story. Don't get me started on that one. I am definitely anti synthol.

Yes it is painful the first few times as with any new site. If your bis are vascular it makes it easier to see were NOT to push the pins. I don't know about it being an ego thing to pin there, but from a bodybuilding standpoint its worth the pain. I use test prop, 1cc per inj.

Icon

I pin my biceps and recently started doing my triceps. I only do delts and sometimes quads, but quads suck too many nerves. I don't do it as an ego boost but it's a spot I can easily reach and pin. Very convenient. They did swell up the first few times and I hated how it looked, the oil distorts the muscle. Now I keep it to 1cc total per muscle. Unless it's my delts I'll do 2cc.

Plus one on being vascular, I can see them and dodge them.

Biceps are easy... it doesn't hurt if you're using a 25g. Thumb rule is no more than 1cc in it...

Stick to the (...er..in the) glutes.
Ain't worth the trouble otherwise

Tried it with some prop in the left bicep (I'm right handed) a long time ago.... Dumbest stuff I've done. Whole arm swole up and I couldn't use it for a week... Glutes, quads and delta for me!!

Personally my favorite spot is delts, followed by tris then bis. My glutes and quads always get sore no matter what I do when I hit them.

Done bicep shots a couple of times but hate them. I go ass, delts, triceps, quads. Actually I think the only two places I have not shot are my lats and traps.

Jezus u cray cray. I only do sides... my rear delts are most lacking for me so thats a no no...
I think I might try ventroglute for the first time soon. My bis and tris are now very accepting of 1ml, anymore bothers them.

IML Gear Cream!
Injecting your biceps wont make them look any bigger, you pencil armed homos

I think I might try ventroglute for the first time soon. My bis and tris are now very accepting of 1ml, anymore bothers them.

Is ventroglute on the side of the pelvis aka hip basically? ? I pinned that where the diagram showed the spot was and it wasnt bad

Sent From Hell Via Droid X2

Is ventroglute on the side of the pelvis aka hip basically? ? I pinned that where the diagram showed the spot was and it wasnt bad

Sent From Hell Via Droid X2
Yea, its the side of the cheek. I've pinned it twice so far and it's not bad at all. Will definitely start using this spot in my rotation.

Injecting your biceps wont make them look any bigger, you pencil armed homos
LOLOL.
Yea, its the side of the cheek. I've pinned it twice so far and it's not bad at all. Will definitely start using this spot in my rotation.
Dude for some reason I just can't turn enough or trustmyself to pin glutes i feel like it'll go in very crooked or something will go wrong.

Back