• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Adex lowering estrogen

OneMoreStep

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a question I can't seem to find a direct answer to. I ran out of aromasin and have a bunch of adex, im doing 600mg test a week. I just ran out of aromasin 2 days ago, so I took .5mg adex today and yesterday. Does adex immediately begin lowering estrogen once introduced? Or does it take weeks for it to work? Paranoid about getting GYNO that's all.

A couple days for full effects but its quick for sure. .5mg a day might be too much depending on the potency. Keep an eye out for signs of low E. You will start to feel tired and achy almost like a light flu. Joints get dry and cracky. Irritability and fatigue as well.

Poor erections too if your into customer service👅

A couple days for full effects but its quick for sure. .5mg a day might be too much depending on the potency. Keep an eye out for signs of low E. You will start to feel tired and achy almost like a light flu. Joints get dry and cracky. Irritability and fatigue as well.

Not gonna do ED. I just did for the past 2 days because I'm wondering how long it takes to lower it. So does it begin working immediately? Another reason I switched is because the aromasin I had was UG. The arimidex I got is Pharma from the pharmacy I have a script.

Pretty close to immediately it has a fairly long half life too. If its Pharm grade EOD .5mg is enough. You can even go to just 3 times a week (mon, wed, Sat)

Don't be so paranoid about gyno. I think the danger is real but extremely over exaggerated. Just have the things on hand to combat it if signs show up. Just because your nips are sensitive doesn't mean your waking up tomorrow with D cups. You would have to ignore it for a month or so to do some real damage.

You need a little E to feel normal and remain healthy. Don't crash it with too much adex. Your looking for a balance not a complete annihilation.

Don't be so paranoid about gyno. I think the danger is real but extremely over exaggerated. Just have the things on hand to combat it if signs show up. Just because your nips are sensitive doesn't mean your waking up tomorrow with D cups. You would have to ignore it for a month or so to do some real damage.

You need a little E to feel normal and remain healthy. Don't crash it with too much adex. Your looking for a balance not a complete annihilation.

Well I was using dbol and aromasin 20mg Ed . Didn't feel anything but I guess I started looking at my nips too much. I also have been running torem 60mg a day. Torem is effective at preventing gyno right

You don't take any of these to prevent gyno. You take these to keep estrogen in check. Gyno can be a side effect of high estrogen. Again your too focused on the sides. Expect sides know how to handle them. If you are going on gear and are terrified of sides then don't take them.

Research a little more about sides of high estrogen. A lot of times the side effects from all these AI's your taking is worse than the high estrogen. Do some homework then come back drop the torem just take the adex on mon, tues, and sat .5mg

Bro,

Be careful with Clomid and Torem. While they work well to keep your balls plump, they seem to indirectly raise E2..In fact, I had to come off clomid while I was on cycle...of course, I'm never really off cycle... Cruise and Blast.....Blast and cruise..whatever.

Back