• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Swoleosis you deadbeat cunt!

IML Gear Cream!
I need a prework out :)

Ok this thread just got me in trouble at work... I started reading at lunch on my time but couldn't get through it before break ended....then went to the bathroom to read more.... Then between service calls.... Now I'm getting the stank eye for the ole bossman... Lol I can't stop laughing at some of the chet you guys wrote. On a serious note I do not know either men but can say you are only as good as your Word if you say your gonna do something Do It OR take your BEATING for the forum like a Man. Money should have been sent, it's Really aggravating when someone Blows up your email then doesn't come through. :nono:

i see this dark sexual tension between this 2....they should just fuck and get it over with......

and pics or it didnt happen......:jerkit:

i see this dark sexual tension between this 2....they should just fuck and get it over with......

Me and DJ actually met for lunch once. I had chicken and waffles. He had...a steakburger with a side of broccolli I think..:hmmm:

He is actually bigger than his pics. I'd say 6'3" 265. He would destroy me plain and simple.

I would have to be in the drivers seat for that one. He would have to wear a shirt too cause he is pretty hairy. And I don't like hairy backs.

Troo Story!!

Ok this thread just got me in trouble at work... I started reading at lunch on my time but couldn't get through it before break ended....then went to the bathroom to read more.... Then between service calls.... Now I'm getting the stank eye for the ole bossman... Lol I can't stop laughing at some of the chet you guys wrote. On a serious note I do not know either men but can say you are only as good as your Word if you say your gonna do something Do It OR take your BEATING for the forum like a Man. Money should have been sent, it's Really aggravating when someone Blows up your email then doesn't come through. :nono:

Anything goes is after all for entertainment purposes only. I am glad people can find some humor in this situation. That makes me happy. Something good needs to come of this. If money was sent on Friday like we agreed this thread would not exist plain and simple. I was expecting only 1/3. I could have woken up to a fucking snake surprise consisting of

half the estimated amount. That was his fucking idea. Like he said. That might have set a fire under my ass to get busy:nope:.....probably not though... :lol:

Instead I woke up to no fucking money. And like 12 pms saying how I'm jamming him up... and I'm fuckin killin him.....I still don't fucking get it....:geewhiz:

Anything goes is after all for entertainment purposes only. I am glad people can find some humor in this situation. That makes me happy. Something good needs to come of this. If money was sent on Friday like we agreed this thread would not exist plain and simple. I was expecting only 1/3. I could have woken up to a fucking snake surprise consisting of

half the estimated amount. That was his fucking idea. Like he said. That might have set a fire under my ass to get busy:nope:.....probably not though... :lol:

Instead I woke up to no fucking money. And like 12 pms saying how I'm jamming him up... and I'm fuckin killin him.....I still don't fucking get it....:geewhiz:
I'm sorry man, I didn't mean to sound insensitive towards ur situation. I know losing money is No joke. But you are rite All he had to do is what he said he was gonna do simple as that......

All my greens are from lab reps. And you approached me about this whole thing I didn't ask you for shit. I'll leave it at that.

Yes I approached you about a preworkout. That is it. Then you come up with this huge ass order that I had to order shit for. I even asked you to send $100 to get in on that order for cost. It's like you fucking blinked and you missed that part or something. You couldn't even send $100...a measly $100....then I'm like...now I gotta explain to this dude the deal for shit at cost is moot cause he didn't send the $100. I mean it's like....I just don't get it. This is what reps are for I guess....

IML Gear Cream!
Boom.. doesn't get much 5th grade than that.. Well, unless you had some Beastie Boys blaring in the background while you were responding..That would kick it up another notch.
Lolololo......NNNOWS HERES a Little Story I Like To Tell Bout 3 Bad Brothers ,You Know So Well.........lollolo
That just took me back

Me and DJ actually met for lunch once. I had chicken and waffles. He had...a steakburger with a side of broccolli I think..:hmmm:

Thanks for the invite you fucks! We're not friends anymore....

I'm sorry man, I didn't mean to sound insensitive towards ur situation. I know losing money is No joke. But you are rite All he had to do is what he said he was gonna do simple as that......

I wasn't saying that in a negative way bro. That's just how I talk. I'm actually glad some humor can come out of this. I once tried dating online but I come off like a complete asshole thru email messages apparently. I once sent this asian girl a message about how she should add a profile pic of her, with or holding, a Koala Bear cause I saw some other girls do it. I was totally fucking with her. She totally took it the wrong way. Like I was making fun of her. Like a koala bear would actually boost her chances. Her reply to me was...

(Mind you I already talked to this girl once before and explained that I had a very very terrible and dry sense of humor that comes across very, very bad online.)

Her
"Excuse me I think someone hacked your account."

Me
"Nope everything looks good here. Those are my pictures alright. Someone would have to be pretty desperate to make a fake profile with those fucking pictures. ; )"

Her
"Cause someone with your account name sent me this message (insert message here about Koala bear)...and I don't think you would do that...."

Me

"Nope. That was me alright. That's just my fucked up humor. I didn't mean it like that I'm sorry.....(Insert the part where I apologize repeatedly cause I'm an asshole) I'm sorry if I offended you. I didn't mean for it to come off like that. : ("

That did not work out. : ( She was fucking hot too. Kind of a big forehead in some of her pictures but I think that was just the camera lens or something. I was almost going to say something to her about that cause I'm very up front and try to help people but...I think that would have been very bad. Oh well. I fucked it up anyway with the Koala bear comment.

It was spur of the moment. I told you about it. I know I did.

Anyway ROID wants all four of us to get together sometime when he comes up. That will be a very, very, bad weekend.

That will take fucking weeks to recover from if DJ is involved. I honestly think one of us will die. We ain't 24 anymore.

There is no way I can hang with DJ. Fucking 6 inches and 55lbs on me and a nose like wet vac...wait I didn't say that...:hair:

you and DJ have the worst discretionary skill I have ever seen in my fuckin life...
seriously

I wasn't saying that in a negative way bro. That's just how I talk. I'm actually glad some humor can come out of this. I once tried dating online but I come off like a complete asshole thru email messages apparently. I once sent this asian girl a message about how she should add a profile pic of her, with or holding, a Koala Bear cause I saw some other girls do it. I was totally fucking with her. She totally took it the wrong way. Like I was making fun of her. Like a koala bear would actually boost her chances. Her reply to me was...

(Mind you I already talked to this girl once before and explained that I had a very very terrible and dry sense of humor that comes across very, very bad online.)

Her
"Excuse me I think someone hacked your account."

Me
"Nope everything looks good here. Those are my pictures alright. Someone would have to be pretty desperate to make a fake profile with those fucking pictures. ; )"

Her
"Cause someone with your account name sent me this message (insert message here about Koala bear)...and I don't think you would do that...."

Me

"Nope. That was me alright. That's just my fucked up humor. I didn't mean it like that I'm sorry.....(Insert the part where I apologize repeatedly cause I'm an asshole) I'm sorry if I offended you. I didn't mean for it to come off like that. : ("

That did not work out. : ( She was fucking hot too. Kind of a big forehead in some of her pictures but I think that was just the camera lens or something. I was almost going to say something to her about that cause I'm very up front and try to help people but...I think that would have been very bad. Oh well. I fucked it up anyway with the Koala bear comment.
Lol..ah man, that's classic. I think you were rite not to mention the Forehead..lol

It was spur of the moment. I told you about it. I know I did.

Anyway ROID wants all four of us to get together sometime when he comes up. That will be a very, very, bad weekend.

That will take fucking weeks to recover from if DJ is involved. I honestly think one of us will die. We ain't 24 anymore.

There is no way I can hang with DJ. Fucking 6 inches and 55lbs on me and a nose like wet vac...wait I didn't say that...:hair:

I'm joking you did tell me. Lol.

ROID, DJ, Ray, and Rambo? Yes someone will definitely die, maybe a few people. May be one of us, some of us, some other people, who knows. May be my wife will kill me after I'm missing for an entire week....so yea, someone will probably die.

You have to remember ray, I'm the young guy even though I look like I'm 40 with wrinkles and pepper and salt hair, I'm actually only 25

Whoa, what have we here? General Hospital ain't shit!

Ray remember I was looking for a certain item? You get that in yet?

Whoa, what have we here? General Hospital ain't shit!

Ray remember I was looking for a certain item? You get that in yet?

Yep call it as the stomach turns. This is what happens when you get a bunch of dudes with higher than normal test levels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God I love this freakin place. This is just like old times. We haven't heard from the Captn yet though. I just counted the votes: Ray wins hands down. Farva, get your ban hammer out and ban the other dude, whatever the fuck his name was.

Yep call it as the stomach turns. This is what happens when you get a bunch of dudes with higher than normal test levels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, oh what a feeling to have your test in the 1000's

Hey Uncle, yep, got it safe and sound. Many thanks. Any luck on the tip I gave you? Lmk if not and I'll hook you up with what I got. It's not exactly what you're looking for but it might tide you over.

Hey Uncle, yep, got it safe and sound. Many thanks. Any luck on the tip I gave you? Lmk if not and I'll hook you up with what I got. It's not exactly what you're looking for but it might tide you over.

Good! Trying to spread out what I have, but thanx.

does anybody else have an erection right now ?

you and DJ have the worst discretionary skill I have ever seen in my fuckin life...
seriously

dis?cre?tion?ar?y
(dĭ-skrĕsh′ə-nĕr′ē)adj.

1. Left to or regulated by one's own discretion or judgment.
2. Available for use as needed or desired: a discretionary fund.

I guess I have my own set of morals when it comes to my discretionary funds...wait...did I use that word properly...?:geewhiz:

All I know is DJ and I were like two bros separated from birth. We even got up to go to the bathroom at the same time to hammer down some nose cleaner. That's when we knew...we were like...Brutha!!!

Kind of like that movie Twins. He is like Arnold....wait...that fuckin makes me Danny Devito...:toilet:

Also, where the fuck is DGG?

All I can think about is that dog eyeing that cupcake in his sig
:coffee:
Well I feel bad about the deal going south at the last minute. Honestly I didn't pull out. I just got mad and thru some F bombs at him about the pms and constant checking up on me. He pulled out when I got mad. That last pm about me jamming him up was the last fucking straw. It was a holiday fucking weekend and my hands were fucking tied. Government buildings were fucking closed Monday.

So I offered to make him just one of his items at cost. Granted this is an expensive item if you go the other route and to me it's not even worth it. People like to say they are doing it cause it sounds cool. Cost for me is $35. The amount I'm making goes for $290 if you go another route. I told him send $35, give me your address, and wait 7 fucking days. That's it. He would be an absolute idiot not to take this offer. All he needs to do is get some feedback from DieselJimmy on it. I'm trying to make this right. Or at least somewhat right.

hypothetically primo is a good drug. That is out of range for most people with an effective dose and duration. So most people cut the dose to fit their budget. They would have been better of with more eq
DJ does not do coke...anymore...I don't think...

He does have another vice that I don't mess with and will not divulge...:coffee:
I am a snuffleufigus!

He is actually bigger than his pics. I'd say 6'3" 265. He would destroy me plain and simple.

I would have to be in the drivers seat for that one. He would have to wear a shirt too cause he is pretty hairy. And I don't like hairy backs.

Troo Story!!
Blue cheese burger with brox. It was delightful. And the preworkout go go blend will make most of these no lifting homos into CT motherfuck ing fletcher

Dude there's plenty of blue cheese burgers to go around.
seriously
You are correct. As usual. I lhjo-ed to your pics this morning :daydream:

Back