• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Kinda Sorta New

Argen

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys, I signed up a few years ago but then life happened n I havent been able to truly dedicate myself to the forum. Now things are back to normal n I'm able to be around a lot more. So with that said I'm a Very Tall 5'7":winkfinger:157lbs n bout 10%bf if probably less. I cleaned up my diet 16 months ago and now have leaned out more than I wanted to. I need to gain some solid Mass. My goal is to make 2015 my Biggest year yet. I have been lifting since 12 yrs old, my pops was a gym rat the only time I got to see him was in the gym so I spent A lot of time there. I know enough to be a higher beginner when it's comes to aas. I have fed my head full of knowledge but have only used that knowledge three times. Look forward to hopefully contributing or just meeting some like minded friends.have a Great day Guys!!!!!

Welcome to the community!

Welcome to the forum if you need help post up!

Back