• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First time user

BigE

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been working out for awhile (about 4 years) and im taking a year off before i go to college and trying to hit the gym so that i can play football next year and i was wondering what is the best stuff to take like and 8 or 10 week cycle and sould i take it now or wait until later. and what other suppliments sould i take so it does not mess with my package, so if anyone can shed light on this i would appricate it a lot. i have never taken steriods before so i would not like to spend that much on the stuff but i want real results that will stay as long as i keep working out

thanx
BigE

let me get this straight, you want to run a cycle and then stop training for a year?? Your ? is confusing man. break it down

no i am not playing football until next year im still goin to work out until football season of next year

Essentially speaking they all mess with your package (your beans, not the frank), if you replace your bodies natural hormones your body will stop making its own. Not quite sure what your after.

Technical explanation inspired by Something About Mary :D

i wanna get strong, ripped, and fast but i heard that u can take stuff while ur on roids that can help ur "beans" as you say but i dont really care i justy want a good 8-10 wk cycle what do u suggest?

Big strong and ripped all at the same time doesn't really happen on gear all at the same time unless your willing to live with less gains in size and strength. Most size + strength items will make you hold water and you are pretty much required to pig out to maximize those gains, so start out with a low bodyfat, not only because of the final outcome but because your estrogen reception goes up with higher bodyfat levels so you will invite gyno.

Carefull use of HCG can keep the testes going on your cycle, overuse will shut down your LH and it supposedly can be shut down faster and harder than test production so you dont want to screw with it unless you know what your doing. HCG will also raise estrogen levels so that is yet another reason to use it carefully.

Basis of almost any first timer stack for me would be 400-500mg test a week, cyp or enan, or sust if thats all you can get (usually $).

Back