• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

anyone know how to make a protein drink taste like the premade isopure???

pitbullguy0101

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The sour apple isopure is the shit i wou9ld love to be able to make a drink not taste thick like a milkshake.

This may help...
I've never had isopure, but I only use DIVINE natural protein with ice, apple juice, strawberries and a banana. The difference came using a "magicbullet" and not my blender. My blender always turned my shakes in to a quart of MALT...

The end result is a kick ass protein drink.

Champion Pure Whey Stack is my go to, when mixed with whole milk, the cookies and cream tastes like chocolate milk.

Although my nutribullet does make a frothy shake, I actually prefer vanilla muscle milk with some frozen berries to skew the taste to what I feel like for the day

I love protein too. But when I log in to IMF I don't infer that I suck it out of a cock.

Happy Trails from Primoville mother fuckers.

Stop fucking advertising you fucking cunts.

Cool thanks. Im trying to get a protein drink that doesnt taste anything like a milkshake or milk for that matter

Cool thanks. Im trying to get a protein drink that doesnt taste anything like a milkshake or milk for that matter

I don't understand. Is it too thick? Is it too sweet? Is it too milky? Is this a weight gainer? An isolate? We need more info to help you bro.

Sent from Primoville

I'm a fan of the coffee isopure as well as divines vanilla dulce De leche

I guess what im saying gear is after all these years of drinking reg protein shakes,every which way with fruit all that crap, so some reason it takes me,forever to drink, its all mental at this point but i hate choking them down. I can grab any of the pre made fruit isopures and drink like water. Thats what im wanting to replicate. Ive drank so many chocolate and vanilla it turns my stomach everytime.

IML Gear Cream!
Divines dulce De leche with frozen strawberries legit tastes like hood ice cream

Back