• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tren vs Deca

aviator21

Juicin Pilot
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just curious on what people's opinions are on the two compounds.

I'd like to see what everyone's thoughts are about the overall look, gains, and emotions while on the compounds. Also add in which was worse for sex drive and erectile dysfunction.

My thoughts: I've been on numerous Tren A cycles, and love the hardened look, and the strength gains. My body defines incredibly while on Tren A. I even love the aggression, I can keep it under wraps, but it feels good. Sex drive and erectile dysfunction aren't an issue with me while on Tren A. I do get nightmares and occasional night sweats, but nothing I can't handle.

I've never tried Deca, but hoping to get a little more info from everyone's input here.

Both 19nors, but very different results. Deca comes on slow and steady. It typically reduces definition while on it. It gives a sort of smooth bulky look as opposed to the hard grainy look from tren. Never had issues with deca dick even up to 800mg. Deca has zero effect on me emotionally, it's very mild in that aspect unlike tren. But for overall size and mass, you can't beat it IMO. The only side effect I noticed from deca was bloat.

Love both compounds,but totally different..........deca is great for slow steady gains and joint pain relief...currently on it now.............have always done tren-e,it's a mad dog........

Tren for me had to many sides for the gains. High BP etc
Deca is awesome

Deca is slow only if you use the Decanoate ester - there is a short ester version called nandrolone phenyl-propanoate with a half life of approximately 3.5 days vs the usual 14 days with nandrolone Decanoate. Some say it is a little drier I can't tell the difference personally

Deca is awesome but fucks my sex drive up bad .. I do have more sides with the tren I also put a little leaner look on tren. But I do really injoy both.

Love Tren and was my product of choice especially when home brewing was popular a few years back. Strength gains was great and overall lean, hard and vascular. Just be aware that testicular atrophy is a real side if using for long periods.

Try each one by itself stacked with 150mg test EW for two separate cycles/blasts and see which one you like more, or maybe stacking them together is your thing. Everyone likes there own concoctions of aas after trying the various types of aas gradually over time.

Sent From Hell Via Droid X2

I use both. Not at the same time, but when I run a cycle...both are included. In a nutshell, I will run a 12 week cycle. First 6 weeks are with deca, and deca adds on mass (some water). At week 6, I switch over to tren ace. And what that does, it helps harden and solidify my gains I put on with the deca for 6 weeks. I have a few other tricks I toss in there, like using NPP until the deca kicks in. I will run test prop the entire 12 weeks...because I pin tren ace and NPP ED. There is a lot more to it...but that's how I run my cycles right now, for the most part (proviron included of course....lots of it) ;).

/V

I use both. Not at the same time, but when I run a cycle...both are included. In a nutshell, I will run a 12 week cycle. First 6 weeks are with deca, and deca adds on mass (some water). At week 6, I switch over to tren ace. And what that does, it helps harden and solidify my gains I put on with the deca for 6 weeks. I have a few other tricks I toss in there, like using NPP until the deca kicks in. I will run test prop the entire 12 weeks...because I pin tren ace and NPP ED. There is a lot more to it...but that's how I run my cycles right now, for the most part (proviron included of course....lots of it) ;).

/V

I like that line up idea. I had a test c/ npp blend a buddy tossed me that was nice but I actually haven't ran NPP by itself with anything.

Sent From Hell Via Droid X2

IML Gear Cream!

/V

That is an interesting cycle, I've never even thought to try it that way. Do you have any progress pics of any of your cycles that are similar to the one you stated? I might have to look into this more :thinking:

/V

Also you say there is a lot more to it. Can you explain to us all what that is?? :coffee: Please :)

Also you say there is a lot more to it. Can you explain to us all what that is?? :coffee: Please :)

Well...I've reached a point in my life where I really don't plan on using much more AAS. I will however continue to use those awesome GreyTops I'm using (HGH). I hit my goal that I have been trying to reach for a better part of my life.....having said that, I've run many many cycles, and towards the last few years, I began to understand and figure out what works best for ME. Now, before I go any further...you have to understand that we all have different goals and different compounds work differently for different people. So what worked for me may not work the same way for the next guy.

I started weight training in high school. All natural. Peanut butter and milk were my "sups". I'd go thru a gallon and a jar a day. When I got a little older, I started using AAS....my senior year in high school to be exact. I was really into wrestling, and was looking for every edge I could get. Moving on...I started using AAS on and off for several years. Long story short, I maxed out at 250lbs. I ran several more cycles, but I really couldn't add more LBM without adding more body fat. So, that's when I started to use GH and slin (along with IGF). The only way I broke 250lbs was with GH and slin. Without them, I could not have passed that mark. So I did a lot of homework and research. I probably spent a solid 6 months of research before I started because I was warned and aware of all the risks and dangers involved. There was a time I wanted to go pro....but life got in the way and that never happened.

Leaving out my GH and slin protocols, I was looking a for a way to continue to add solid LBM without putting on mass, and than losing some of it at the end of my program. And like I said, I would basically use deca to fill up on, and tren to harden out. You asked what more there was to that. Well, during the first 6 weeks.....my cycle looked like what one might call a "bulk" cycle. And the last 6 weeks would look more like what many call a "cutting" cycle. IMHO, you can cut and bulk with just about any AAS. What happens in the kitchen and in the gym dictates what your ultimate results are.

Using that 12 cycle as an example, I would run proviron for the entire duration of my cycle, minus PCT. I used to run 50mg ED waaaay back in the day, but I slowly learned that higher doses of proviron where FAR FAR more effective for ME. My proviron dose at one point was 150mg ED. During the 12 week cycle, I would also run test at a dose no lower than 1g EW....sometimes 1200, sometimes 1500. My sweet spot was 1200mg EW. During the first 6 weeks, I was using deca along with NPP....the NPP was being used until the deca started to take full effect. BUT...I would actually run the NPP for the full 6 weeks along with regular deca. I also used test prop until the test e started to work. But like the NPP....I ran it for the full 6 weeks, so I was actually using more than 1200mg EW. My orals. Anadrol is king, but I also like dbol as well. I was running 100mg of anadrol along with 50mg of dbol for the first 6 weeks as well. The deca/npp, anadrol, dbol all packed on mass (some water) and are generally compounds used for "bulking". HCG and caber were being used as well throughout the entire cycle. I also used arimadex during my cycle, because I understood how vital it was to have SOME estrogen in the body when running a cycle. Many think estro is the devil, but the truth is you do need to have some for your body to run properly. SOOOO....that is why a suicide AI is not used DURING a program...only for PCT. I was taking 3g of vitamin C ED which also acts like a natural AI. When PCT came, I switched AIs and used aromasin.

So when week 6 was done, it was time to drop the NPP, drol, deca, dbol, and test prop. I did forget to mention that I would take 100mg of TNE about 2hrs. before my workouts (raising my total test dose). The TNE gave me more energy and helped me put more plates on the bar, giving me a better overall workout. So when I dropped those compounds, I switched over to tren ace and anavar. Mind you...I was still using proviron and I was also using GH and slin. I was pinning ED and found no need to use tren enan....besides, I think that shit is the devil. I know fools who took too much and had to suck it up and just live with the sides until they slowly faded away. They were living in complete hell. And since I was pinning ED like I said, there was no reason to take tren enan.

So that's basically how I ran most of my last cycles. This method proved to give me the best results. And by best I mean I kept most of my gains, I was ROCK hard (not in a sexual sense), and I would continue to grow with the help of my GH and slin. I also recovered VERY easy. PCT was a breeze only having to use aromasin and clomid. NOTHING else. Sure, I was taking milk thistle and Liv52....but that's a given. Not sure what more I can say. That's the way I bounced the ball. My goals were achieved, I got the body I always wanted, I was healthy, and before I was married....I was getting more tail than I knew what to do with. I just recently got divorced so I'm going to have to get back into that game again. But that's another story. If I missed anything, ask away.

/V

Last edited:
Victor))) thank you for taking the time to post this amazing journey!!!

Hey victor. With the goals you had and the hard driving force you run with, why didn't you just stay on? Ps how old are you now? And if you had it all to do over, would you do it the same? Thanks

Hey victor. With the goals you had and the hard driving force you run with, why didn't you just stay on? Ps how old are you now? And if you had it all to do over, would you do it the same? Thanks

I didn't stay on because your muscle cells can only get so large. When they can not become any larger, you want your body to create new muscle cells to work with. Once you have new cells, and they start to split making more cells (hyperplasia) than you will continue to grow.

If I had to do it all over....would I do it the same? Well.....yes, I would. I just would have stopped the AAS sooner and jumped on the GH & slin much earlier. I must have run a half dozen cycles that didn't do much for me. As for my age, I'll be 38 on my next bday. But remember, I started training when I was very young. I have potential to put on more size, I just don't feel the need to. I'm just focusing on keeping what I have.

/V

Victor,

I'm 43 and you have taught me much about the game. I'm grateful for your knowledge. It is very rare these days.

Victor is the man. Much respect. Thanks for taking your time to help us out, and educate us.

When you are running 1200 test ew plus tne pre-workout how did you dose your adex? And did you ever run into trouble with just adex?

IML Gear Cream!
When you are running 1200 test ew plus tne pre-workout how did you dose your adex? And did you ever run into trouble with just adex?

Nope, never had any gyno issues. I run 1mg of adex ED....no matter what I'm running. And I usually start my AI a week before I plan to begin my cycle. Some say that's a bit much, but on the other hand....I was running some rather high doses. I'm just shocked I still have a full head of hair. I use finesteride ED when I'm off cycle...so I'm sure that's helping me out a great deal. And I appreciate the kind words, gentlemen. I'm no doctor, everything I've said comes from my own experiences....not from a friend of a friend or from some post on another board.

/V

Vic,
What was your main rational in using proviron in all your cycles? the effect on SHBG? sex drive? I used it once before in a cycle and am thinking about adding it again. I also like your npp to tren switch mid-cycle, may be something I have to try. Last, are you on TRT, or have you been recovering after all these cycles?

Sorry for all the questions, but it seems like you're spitting out good knowledge here...

For me the gains from the two compounds are totally and completely different Deca was much better for building mass whereas Tren was far superior for LMM gains and fat loss as well actually.

I have never experienced any libido issue on either compound. On Deca it stayed about the same as it always it. But, on Tren, it increased 10 fold, it was like a steel rod 24/7 all I wanted to was bang.

Deca never gave me any sides that were of any significance, neither did Tren Acetate, nothing at all, even with doses of 700 per week. Tren Enanthate on the other hand, fucking terrible side effects, I will NEVER run that ester ever again. I ran the same amount as I did Acetate and it was night and day for sides. My libido went up as it did with the Acetate and I looked ridiculous and strength was through the roof but the mental side effect were too much for me and Ive been at this 10+ years.

Heres what i experienced from Tren E

Severe night AND day sweats
Insomnia
Vivid violent dreams/nightmares
Paranoia
Rapid racing thoughts
anxiety

All of these got to a point where I had to just bail out and the worst part it took a full month to feel back to normal.

Now of course this is MY experience not what will indefinitely happen but would I use Tren E again? Absolutely not. Tren A absolutely. And Deca? Of course. Im actually running it my next cycle.

Vic,
What was your main rational in using proviron in all your cycles? the effect on SHBG? sex drive? I used it once before in a cycle and am thinking about adding it again. I also like your npp to tren switch mid-cycle, may be something I have to try. Last, are you on TRT, or have you been recovering after all these cycles?

Sorry for all the questions, but it seems like you're spitting out good knowledge here...

Never been on TRT. I always recovered rather well and quickly. As for the proviron, many years ago...I was abroad and running a cycle. I had a large amount of proviron. I loved what it did for libido and for good old morning wood, but above all....when I first used it, I noticed I was a lot harder and more vascular at the end of the cycle. That's when I tried using it at a much higher dose. I was used to running 50mg ED....and I wondered how much harder and more vascular I would get if I doubled up on the dose. I did just that and I was VERY impressed, and I even believe I recovered quicker and with more ease. I was very impressed with my final results...my arms looked like road maps. So, come next cycle....I jumped my dose up to 150mg. Long story short, I was rather upset I had not discovered the power of proviron earlier in life. My bf% went down, my skin was tight, I was rock solid and had no water retention at all. I was at the 6-7%bf figures. I believe the higher dose of proviron helped solidify the gains that I put on from the deca/npp. And in conjunction with tren and gh, my results were outstanding. I even wrote a thread about how happy I was with the higher dose of proviron a while back. I love the stuff, and I ALWAYS have the shit on hand.

For me the gains from the two compounds are totally and completely different Deca was much better for building mass whereas Tren was far superior for LMM gains and fat loss as well actually.

I have never experienced any libido issue on either compound. On Deca it stayed about the same as it always it. But, on Tren, it increased 10 fold, it was like a steel rod 24/7 all I wanted to was bang.

Deca never gave me any sides that were of any significance, neither did Tren Acetate, nothing at all, even with doses of 700 per week. Tren Enanthate on the other hand, fucking terrible side effects, I will NEVER run that ester ever again. I ran the same amount as I did Acetate and it was night and day for sides. My libido went up as it did with the Acetate and I looked ridiculous and strength was through the roof but the mental side effect were too much for me and Ive been at this 10+ years.

Heres what i experienced from Tren E

Severe night AND day sweats
Insomnia
Vivid violent dreams/nightmares
Paranoia
Rapid racing thoughts
anxiety

All of these got to a point where I had to just bail out and the worst part it took a full month to feel back to normal.

Now of course this is MY experience not what will indefinitely happen but would I use Tren E again? Absolutely not. Tren A absolutely. And Deca? Of course. Im actually running it my next cycle.

Very true. You just helped prove my point as to how fuckn evil tren enan is. I really hate that compound. I once met a younger guy at the gym who told me he was a week into a test / tren enan cycle, and how he heard that a higher dose of tren was better than a higher dose of test. At first I was like....oh shit. And I asked him, "have you ever run tren before?". He said no. And when he told me he was running 500mg of test c and a gram of tren enan EW. I told him he was in for a world of torture. YOU DON'T START WITH A GRAM OF TREN! Much less enan. He said he felt fine and he was doing OK. I told him that we should continue this discussion in about a week or so. I didn't see him at the gym for over a month. He came to me and said....HOLY FUCK I MESSED UP!!! He couldn't sleep, eat, train, NOTHING. He was throwing up all the time, had the chills, crazy night sweats....you name it. Lesson fuckn learned.

/V

Excellent write up Victor. Info like yours is hard to come by. Kudos!

Very true. You just helped prove my point as to how fuckn evil tren enan is. I really hate that compound. I once met a younger guy at the gym who told me he was a week into a test / tren enan cycle, and how he heard that a higher dose of tren was better than a higher dose of test. At first I was like....oh shit. And I asked him, "have you ever run tren before?". He said no. And when he told me he was running 500mg of test c and a gram of tren enan EW. I told him he was in for a world of torture. YOU DON'T START WITH A GRAM OF TREN! Much less enan. He said he felt fine and he was doing OK. I told him that we should continue this discussion in about a week or so. I didn't see him at the gym for over a month. He came to me and said....HOLY FUCK I MESSED UP!!! He couldn't sleep, eat, train, NOTHING. He was throwing up all the time, had the chills, crazy night sweats....you name it. Lesson fuckn learned.

/V

Good lord, buddy ran E at a gram and had never ran Tren before, thats fuckin scary. That makes me sick just thinkin about. Funny though I have a friend who ended up in the exact same predicament. He ran E the first time too, I cant remember the dose but he had alllllll that too plus massive depression, couldnt even get outta bed. Acne was sooo bad too he ended up on Acutane and never stopped the Tren and demolished his liver. But ya man, E tuned me into someone else. So weird because A I never had any sides with.

I will say though aside from any negativity there is NOTHING that makes you look how Tren dose.

I will say though aside from any negativity there is NOTHING that makes you look how Tren dose.

Tren ace is my favorite compound to use, works fast and if used right, it will shred you up and make you harder and more vascular than ever. It really doesn't have the same effect if your bf% is too high. I call it a waste if you are at 15-20%bf. Actually, at 15-20%....you shouldn't even be touching any kind of AAS until you get your diet straightened out....IMHO. But yeah, test, tren, and proviron with HGH is all I plan to really use in the future. MAYBE some var if I don't have to go too far out of my way to get it.

/V

Tren ace is my favorite compound to use, works fast and if used right, it will shred you up and make you harder and more vascular than ever. It really doesn't have the same effect if your bf% is too high. I call it a waste if you are at 15-20%bf. Actually, at 15-20%....you shouldn't even be touching any kind of AAS until you get your diet straightened out....IMHO. But yeah, test, tren, and proviron with HGH is all I plan to really use in the future. MAYBE some var if I don't have to go too far out of my way to get it.

/V

Weird, you got my quote with a dif user name. Fuckin magician you are lol.

Oh ya I agree about the body fat 100%. I do find Tren to actually burn fat but thats just me and I stay quite lean year round. I doubt it would have such an effect if, like you said, a guy was even at 15%.

Have you ever played around with Masteron? Ive ran it numerous times, two times with Tren, Two without Tren. That stuff is amazing and IMHO blows Prov outta the water. I can be a tad pricey from some places but if you can get you hands on the Enan version its quite a good bang for your buck and it acts EXACTLY how the Prop ester does. No crazy shit going on like the difference in Tren esters. I tried Mast once and havent ran a cycle without it since lol.

I've used mast a few times. Wasn't really impressed. And to be honest, I was happier with high doses of proviron over mast. Most will disagree...but until they try proviron at 100-150mg ED....they don't know what they are missing. Both are fairly mild to begin with...

/V

I've used mast a few times. Wasn't really impressed. And to be honest, I was happier with high doses of proviron over mast. Most will disagree...but until they try proviron at 100-150mg ED....they don't know what they are missing. Both are fairly mild to begin with...

/V

Proviron for the win - so under-rated

Back