• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First Order with PSL.

Kazdad

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well so far from what I have read and seen, PSL has some really quality products. So I went to place an order today. Figured I would give them a try. Anyways, I am awaiting the email for payment info. If a PSL Board Member could PM me, that would be great. I am planning on making a really detailed log of these products and cycle. Along with picture before, during and after the cycle.

I've had a few orders with PSL and never had a problem with them. Smooth transaction and pretty quick shipping!

I bought two bottles of sustanon 250 and eq 300 plus a bottle of test e and some more HcG. Ordered last weekend and just waiting for it to come in. As soon as it comes in, I will log every from start to finish.

I am still waiting to receive my order. It has been nearly 3 weeks since it was originally shipped. I check the tracking every day, but not a single update on the shipping status. Hoping it comes soon, all my ground beef, chicken and steaks are looking REALLLLLY good and I find it to be harder and harder every day not to bust into them and start devouring them haha. So hopefully soon.

IML Gear Cream!
I am still waiting to receive my order. It has been nearly 3 weeks since it was originally shipped. I check the tracking every day, but not a single update on the shipping status. Hoping it comes soon, all my ground beef, chicken and steaks are looking REALLLLLY good and I find it to be harder and harder every day not to bust into them and start devouring them haha. So hopefully soon.
Hang tight brother. It was shipped on time, but the last 2 months there have been crazy delays in shipping. Customs and sort facilities have been backed up, but packages are still landing. We've done some re-ships thinking the packages were not arriving, then they still end up arriving after we re-ship. O well, people didn't seem too upset about receiving double orders lol.

Hang tight brother. It was shipped on time, but the last 2 months there have been crazy delays in shipping. Customs and sort facilities have been backed up, but packages are still landing. We've done some re-ships thinking the packages were not arriving, then they still end up arriving after we re-ship. O well, people didn't seem too upset about receiving double orders lol.

Oh I got you brother. I am just anxious that's all. But good things come to those who are patient. I read on the site that shipping was delayed, so I kind of had figured that was what was going on.

I guess 3 weeks for shipping is the norm? Don't touch your food until TD lol. You should hide all your forks and plates to make things easier :roflmao:

I guess 3 weeks for shipping is the norm? Don't touch your food until TD lol. You should hide all your forks and plates to make things easier :roflmao:
10 days is the norm. Shipping delays are due to the shipping company. Its beyond our control at that point.

usually 10 business days is the norm but have waited 15 at times bro specially if its during holidays

usually 10 business days is the norm but have waited 15 at times bro specially if its during holidays

Yea, I checked the tracking information and it was finally updated. So it is in the USA, just waiting for it to get here. It has been 11 business days so far. Now that it is in the USA, I am ever more ready to start eating than ever. I still eat decently to gain, but I have a huge meal plan set out. Cycling steaks with breakfast and snacks, I have so much chicken and other meats ready to be cooked. The only thing that I did not stock up on was eggs and milk. Just because I did not want them to spoil.

Ok I'm guessing next week it should TD! When it comes to food, I buy chicken and egg whites in bulk. Red meat gives me a moon face so I stay away from that lol. Get a fridge dedicated to your meal plan. I have at least 2 weeks worth of food stored at a time... you should try that it's awesome!

Ok I'm guessing next week it should TD! When it comes to food, I buy chicken and egg whites in bulk. Red meat gives me a moon face so I stay away from that lol. Get a fridge dedicated to your meal plan. I have at least 2 weeks worth of food stored at a time... you should try that it's awesome!

Man I have so much meat stored already. My wife would get pissed if I went out and bought a freezer just for my food, considering that I spent $500+ at Sams on meats. So my freezer is pretty much stocked up. I can not say that I did not break into a few steaks already. Was just too tempting not to get to them. But a few steaks is not going to hurt my meal plan. What hurts my meal plan is my crazy weekends. Yesterday I had my kids all day while my wife was out of town for my sisters state championships. So I did not get to cook as clean and as well as I wanted to. I ended up eating a bunch of fast food and drank a few sodas. Which was the first soft drinks I have drank in almost 4 months. I cut them out because of the sugars.

Hopefully it will be here sometime this week. According to the tracking updates, I should get it either Tuesday or Wed.

TOUCHDOWN!!!!
Came in today. Super excited, will post pictures really soon. Just gotta handle a few things first.

Back