• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Blue top

h3o

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone tried the blue tops. I've only tried the old jin and the old rips that I can no longer find. I'm down to my last kit and looking to replace. My other supplier has soma at a good price but is waiting to restock so I'm tempted to but a few kits of the blue tops cause of the price. FYI 2iu in the morning and 2iu per workout of the old rips was my perfect dosage

I already had my other source coming in just needed a fill in for that and the blue top prices look good

Looking to try some HGH also keep me updated bud. Would like some info

blue tops came in a week or so ago. I'm currently sticking to my 4iu a day 2 in the morning 2 preworkout. I'm very subject to joint pain after injection and I already got that in my elbow and knee. no lumps or bruising or pain at the shot injection. will update more when time pass.

blue tops came in a week or so ago. I'm currently sticking to my 4iu a day 2 in the morning 2 preworkout. I'm very subject to joint pain after injection and I already got that in my elbow and knee. no lumps or bruising or pain at the shot injection. will update more when time pass.

thank you for the update,

well here's my update, now on 2 months, on my third kit. I'm guessing the kits aren't refrigerated. first kit I was great on 4 ius, second kit I couldn't get any kind of feed back (usually swelling or joint pain) till I got up to 8ius a day. now on the third kit I had to back it back down to 6 ius. I mix it all the same, every bottle in the kit was consistent just kit to kit it is not. I may not be ordering hgh anymore just because of this issue.

I'm not sure what country ur in but in the States you might want to try domestic HGH source. I get all my gear from naps. But for hgh no telling if you getting Chinese garbage are not. I'm sure they do have good HGH as most of their gear is good but my guy tells me it should be kept in refrigerator all the time. And shouldn't be kept out for no longer than 3-4days max. So unless you getting HGH overnighted I wouldn't trust it to pricey. Not sure if this is true but what I here.

IML Gear Cream!
It's hard to tell even most the domestic stuff is shipped from overseas and not refrigerated. the generic no label stuff, some has a lot of filler. not sure if I just got different batches or what. I think I'm just gonna stick to ordering my pens. this was cheap enough that it hurt, but not too much.

Mate, From what i was told our main supplier have stated HGH are stored in the cooler facility ready to be shipped.
Please note shipping the content at high flying altitude the content will remain cold.
HGH could sustain room temp as long its kept away from Heat. Once the content has been received please place HGH in the fridge.

thanks for the reply mine have always been stored on the shelf, not the door, of my fridge. do you think my results could be cause I got two different batches? it's consistent in a kit, but kit to kit is different.

thanks for the reply mine have always been stored on the shelf, not the door, of my fridge. do you think my results could be cause I got two different batches? it's consistent in a kit, but kit to kit is different.

Mate, It varies i am not the shipper so i am not sure what was available when you placed the order. Or it could be you psychologically i cant assume without having any strong evidence to Pin down the issue.

Mate, It varies i am not the shipper so i am not sure what was available when you placed the order. Or it could be you psychologically i cant assume without having any strong evidence to Pin down the issue.

ok thanks I was trying this out and reviewing so others could have some feedback too, I would say it could just be me. but 10 bottles in the kit gave me same results, then when I switched kits that's when I had to amp it up, then take it way back down.

Back