• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Blast Update. Some shitty pics.

Tre

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Last pin was 4 days ago 1cc tne/drol (75/50) + 3cc test e 300mg/ml + 2cc tren e 210mg/ml, 30mg pp formestane, 50mg clomid.

Work has got me missing days... I'm pinning tomorrow morning;

-4cc tren E
-3cc test E
-40mg formestane
-50mg clomid

Then after I check out what supps & food there is in the morning, I'm going to hit 2 ius of slin, I'm going to taper up very very slowly

Your Mother Sucks Cocks In Hell

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1426465206243.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1426465206243.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 162
  • uploadfromtaptalk1426465223361.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1426465223361.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 152
Yes these are filtered. 5MP CAM. Obviously I don't look this lean, & the lighting was on point so yea chalk these pics up to good angles, lighting, & filter options.

5' 8" 209.9 after a big meal.

Lagging parts: lats, chest, traps, and arm symmetry needs to improve.

My legs are my best overall genetic strength, my worst is my chest...

my left delt is much flatter than the right delt.

The tricep on my right arm is about twice as big as the left.

My left bicep is much sharper at the peak, & much larger than my right bicep;

the left side of my chest is significantly fuller than my right.

Legs are even steven.. other than pin site on left quad

Forearm on left arm is smaller than right. I measure all of this.

Why TF can't shit just be even. I isolate all those lagging target areas...

Okay slin is totally dependant on if I have all that I need tomorrow.

You are literally doing all the gears lol

You gettin contest ready or sum10

You are literally doing all the gears lol

You gettin contest ready or sum10

I'm blasting for like 8 weeks then bridging to a summer blast

I'm blasting for like 8 weeks then bridging to a summer blast

Well good luck bro, I'll be watching how this works for ya

Pinned today after breakfast. Holding off on slin still. Not ready yet until I go shopping.

4cc tren e 210/ml
2cc test e 250/ml
1cc test e 300/ml
1cc test e 500/ml
1cc tne/drol 75/50 /ml

I'll take 50mg mlg clomid and 40mg pp formestane before bed.

Weight yesterday was 208.6 I believe;

this morning I weighed 207.8

I have an electric scale and I weigh myself naked when I wake up right after I piss n shit. I make sure the floor is a solid hard flat surface so the weight reading is accurate every time.

Before bed weight is usually 2-3 pounds heavier than morning weight.

Where the fuck do you fit 9ml of gears?!? What size barrel do you fit that shit in?!?

IML Gear Cream!
Today I pinned 3ml in left quad, right quad, & right cheek.

Well. Besides the tne/drol it's all long esters so you're pinning what, 2-3 times a week?

Just ate my last meal. 211.1 lbs on the scale. Looking bloated atm....

I Usually dose ugl stuff higher than HG stuff. Like, I'd only maxx out on blue hearts @ 60mg spread out throughout the day, where as I usually run ugl dbol @ 150mg spread out throughout the day.

You gotta understand 99.9% of legit ugl raws are usually 'watered down' like crazy...

My doses may seem like a lot of cc's but the genuine mg amount of genuine said compound is always lower than what the label says especially with ester weight is added to the equation...

250mg of most ugl test is nothing like 250mg of watson...

I would imagine hypothetically 2g of your typical tren e ugl would truly be more like 1g of pure compound..

Which is why the cartridges are a more reassuring to fuck with but it's A only with lots of estro polluting it...

Haven't fucked with cartridge gear yet.

It sounds difficult regarding the precision required for a flawless end result.

Well. Besides the tne/drol it's all long esters so you're pinning what, 2-3 times a week?

Nehhhh, doing every 4 days right now, tne drol blend I only use 2-4 hours preWO but idk much about when it peaks i never tried any tne shit before this. Am I supposed to pin tne ed for it to even.work at all? I thought it was only preWO. First pin of it was 2cc but 1cc pre ever since that cause I only had 10ml

============================
[Disclaimer] All words, & content posted are nothing more than a skit, a role, a spoof, & a joke;
I do not condone any illegal activities.

Nehhhh, doing every 4 days right now, tne drol blend I only use 2-4 hours preWO but idk much about when it peaks i never tried any tne shit before this. Am I supposed to pin tne ed for it to even.work at all? I thought it was only preWO. First pin of it was 2cc but 1cc pre ever since that cause I only had 10ml

[Disclaimer] All words, & content posted are nothing more than a skit, a role, a spoof, & a joke;

Now that I think about it... You're doing it right lol. Tne is a pre workout, For Any other intent you would need to dose it every 2 hours

I Usually dose ugl stuff higher than HG stuff. Like, I'd only maxx out on blue hearts @ 60mg spread out throughout the day, where as I usually run ugl dbol @ 150mg spread out throughout the day.

You gotta understand 99.9% of legit ugl raws are usually 'watered down' like crazy...

My doses may seem like a lot of cc's but the genuine mg amount of genuine said compound is always lower than what the label says especially with ester weight is added to the equation...

250mg of most ugl test is nothing like 250mg of watson...

Word, I've only ran ugl, home brew and 'fda approved' lol never had Watson or anything legit. I'd be interested to see the difference.

I would imagine hypothetically 2g of your typical tren e ugl would truly be more like 1g of pure compound..

Which is why the cartridges are a more reassuring to fuck with but it's A only with lots of estro polluting it...

Haven't fucked with cartridge gear yet.

It sounds difficult regarding the precision required for a flawless end result.

It seems like a ton of work, but if you can get the system down, imagine the possibilities!

Pinned just 3cc today. 1 ml pharmalogic test p and 2 cc tren e 210/ml. I felt so sick till I went out to snatch 2g of bud quick, after ripping a bit I feel 90% better. I'll do a large meal to re feed.

Boston Lloyd approved cycle

IML Gear Cream!
Indeed

Lol not at all

I feel better now. Took a nap.

So far I've downed 7000 junk food ridden cals and about 110-130g protein, and an ass load of carbs.

Weight is 206.0 even naked.

Looking a little leaner due to not eating for so long.

I plan to eat as much as I can before bed. Tomorrow I'll get the diet back on track.

I'll swig 40mg formestane before bed.

So far today I've eaten lots of crap:

-1/4 slice of cheesecake w/strawberries
-6 slices of protein bread toast with margarine
-3 chicken/cheese/steamed tomato enchiladas
-2 glasses of whole milk
-fish sticks
-1/2 a block of sharp cheddar cheese

And I think that's it so far.

I just needed the calories. I was hungry af too.

Ate 8 mini ruebens I made... horribly fattening and salty af....

Drinking 1/2 gallon of RO water with the meal. Probably going to take some diphenhydramine and naproxen before bed.

My left quad tear drop thing is swollen just a tiny bit still. Thick t500 in there... shit was orange and thick as all hell.

That pin was from monday's administration.

Early Tomorrow I'll shovel for some cardio just to get my body feeling functional again..

You pin your teardrop? Wtf?

You pin your teardrop? Wtf?

I also pin water base In my balls.

Woke up 210.0.

Just checked my weight,

Appetite is a little off today.

I'm eating some steamed tomatoes, asparagus mixed with mashed potatoes gravy and turkey in a big bowl, & 6 slices of dbl protein toast with margarine and I'm drinking a 1/4 gallon of milk.

Just ate 4 cans of tuna w/ parm. cheese and a little lemon juice mixed in seasoning.

Full as fuck rn.

Stomach is distended and full of food.

Starting to notice a decent increase in the visual look of vascularity

Swelling pumps are triggered by minor repetitive movements even like scratching my ass or shampooing my hair atm.

Having lots of headaches lately.

Adding some things just to help taken ED

-naproxen (post pinning)

-aspirin

-Caffeine

-multi vit. Supp

-liv 52 DS (dbl strength)

-cell-tech power packs (brand new box from a friend (saving for slin)

-left over supps mixed up like:
?creatine mono 1500mg caps
?tribulus
? andro-stack or some shit (just t booster ingredients..lol)
?BCAAs blue raz almost full tub
?probiotic pills
?Charcoal caps
?hemp protein? Small tub. Half full.
?glucosamine chon. Joint caps

Gotta use it up anyway so throwing all that in as a set of an accessories.

I still have to get like 50 jugs of ghrp 6 and maybe ghrp 2 if it's actually effective.

I was going to try different follistatin and igf options but I'm pretty sure that's all a bullshit waste of money.

A dude on YouTube who gave advice on peps and AAS said igf is blowing him.up like crazy and how huge he's gotten with all his 'PED's.....

this balloon-armed dbol bandit looked small & soft AF so I hardly think they are worth 120+ a jug... rip off.

He was in the video while already 20+ weeks into consistent use of all the peps available plus AAS and whatever else so if that's the end result of a truck load if peps pinned ED....

I'm pretty sure 99% off research chem A.I.'s, clen, t3, t4, igf etc..... is bunk.

It's too bad. Follistatin sounds pretty awesome.

I wonder if GHB is still around... sounds pretty simple and effective based on what alot have said about it in YouTube vids. Poor mans GH?

Back