• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Planet Fitness Violates Women's Rights... and Worse!

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Planet Fitness Violates Women's Rights... and Worse!

By Mike Arnold

To those of us who have been part of the bodybuilding community for the last few decades, it doesn't seem like that long ago when hardcore gyms were a dime a dozen. In those days, training facilities that catered to the competitive bodybuilder were the norm rather than the exception. This mind-set

Read More...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats right fucked man. Not surprising though with the direction the world is heading in. Unreal.

Yeah..how about that.. They let trannies use the womens locker room. Imagine ur wife, girlfriend, or daughter being in the locker room while a tranny was in there changing clothes. They're forced to not use the locker room or possibly be subjected to male genitalia. Does that mean lesbian will start using the mens locker room. So fucking retarded.

When did male/female impersonator become a sex classification?

This is a joke seriousely .....theres a real problem in this world when this is debateable....:nono:

This is a joke seriousely .....theres a real problem in this world when this is debateable....:nono:

I worked 1 tax season as a data entry clerk for the IRS back in 2006. As part if the interview process, they give a typing test and a few aptitude type questions. At the end, they have a digital fingerprint scanner that requires you fill in all ur personal info.

One of the questions was what sex you are, but they gave you 4 options instead of 2:
Male, Female, Male Impersonator, Female Impersonator

I couldn't believe what my own eyes were seeing. Now I look around and see where we're at today in 2015 and think, how much worse are things gonna have to get before people wake up to whats happening.

Back