• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Geneza or Balkan

Idk about Geneza too much but this one buddy Alex got the superdrol, methyl tren, m1t, winny, test, and tbol and all of them were fake.

He gave me 50 of each of the orals for some car parts and all were bunk af. I didnt try the oils but obviously someone is faking their stuff or they themselves are pushing bunk stuff idk their variety is far too good to be true.

As for balkan...fuck them
.....dont even bother..
Wasted 500 bones on them and thay Alin dude too. Stay away from them.

They sent 300 tabs of fake dbol and never sent the rest.

Then banned me for asking what was going on with my pack.....

I wouldn't fuck with either.

Maybe I just got a cheap bunk replica of their stuff but either way I'm not fuckin with em.

Your Mother Sucks Cocks In Hell
============================
[Disclaimer] All words, & content posted are nothing more than a skit, a role, a spoof, & a joke;
I do not condone any illegal activities.

It's tough call.... people will always promote their own gear.

I find trustworthy people through trial and I error.

It's all hit or miss.

Even if you trust them and they hook you up weekly, they could still fuck you over....

*cough* *cough* Mlg....

[Disclaimer] All words, & content posted are nothing more than a skit, a role, a spoof, & a joke;

The problem is years ago these guys were good. So then all the degenerates try to skim off of their success and fake their gear ans claim it to be the real deal. I got some Balkan Parabolan that was good to go but that was in ampules and not orals.

So what swole is saying if you buy from a Trusted source that has been around a while then you should be good to go..

Lol tre, funny what you say about mlg! I've never had any dealings with them and doubt I ever will.

I appreciate the input

I can't remember using Geneza but I used Balken numerous times and always had great results. I'm on their d-bol now and it's potent

I have been telling people for years to stay away from Alin.

I hate Alinboard so fucking much

Back