• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Grey tops

Any advice you can give me on the brands of HGH naps sells?

i will be glad to assist you what type advice would you like to provide you, Or feel free to PM as well TY
Sounds good just looking for some info on which brand is best and what I need to run HGH. I'm not quite ready to run HGH just yet so I have time just trying to learn as much as I can. I will pm you when I'm ready to order HGH for more specifics

Sounds good just looking for some info on which brand is best and what I need to run HGH. I'm not quite ready to run HGH just yet so I have time just trying to learn as much as I can. I will pm you when I'm ready to order HGH for more specifics

Generic HGH is always reasonable route to take.
I prefer Brand names Hyg or Jin over Generic HGH little more costly.
My all time choice If i have deep wallet Of course Genotropin/ Humatropin/ Norditropin/ Saizen

Generic HGH is always reasonable route to take.
I prefer Brand names Hyg or Jin over Generic HGH little more costly.
My all time choice If i have deep wallet Of course Genotropin/ Humatropin/ Norditropin/ Saizen
Sounds good bud than for info. If you had to choose one which do you prefer. Price is irrelevant to me I prefer quality over anything. And to run HGH is their anything else you need besides the kits? Like certain types of water r needles etc? Never used before so not sure what all is involved. Just want to make sure when I do order HGH I have everything I need to run it. Also how many iu's should a beginner run and how long do you recommend?

Sounds good bud than for info. If you had to choose one which do you prefer. Price is irrelevant to me I prefer quality over anything. And to run HGH is their anything else you need besides the kits? Like certain types of water r needles etc? Never used before so not sure what all is involved. Just want to make sure when I do order HGH I have everything I need to run it. Also how many iu's should a beginner run and how long do you recommend?

I always stick with brand Hospira Bacteriostatic water 30 ml bottle could $5-$15. Once you place order i will give you all the direction if you decided to go with Generic HGH or Hygetropin, As for Genotropin/ Humatropin/ Norditropin/ Saizen thats a whole deferent direction how utilize the content as well the dose,

IML Gear Cream!
I always stick with brand Hospira Bacteriostatic water 30 ml bottle could $5-$15. Once you place order i will give you all the direction if you decided to go with Generic HGH or Hygetropin, As for Genotropin/ Humatropin/ Norditropin/ Saizen thats a whole deferent direction how utilize the content as well the dose,
Sounds good appreciate it bud

Back