• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What was YOUR first cycle???

Tre

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If your mother doesn't suck cocks in hell, Post your first cycle ever.

Mine was:

Wks 1-4 35mg pp superdrone ed
Wks 5-6 40mg pp superdrone ed
Wks 1-6 30mg Antaeus Trenazone ed

Side effects were some ugly liver values, plus lethargy like crazy and some serious superdrol-cock

I gained 17 lbs dry as a bone and I lost fat significantly over those 6 wks.

My diet was crap but my training was absolutely on point.

This cycle made my muscle bellies protrude like never before.

Your Mother Sucks Cocks In Hell
============================
[Disclaimer] All words, & content posted are nothing more than a skit, a role, a spoof, & a joke;
I do not condone any illegal activities.

methyltestosterone
it was in the protein powder I sed. (Hot Stuff) only power that really worked

6 weeks of dbol only lol..had to warm up to the pins. If the wind blew hard that day id be at full mass haha

methyltestosterone
it was in the protein powder I sed. (Hot Stuff) only power that really worked

Was it human grade. Methyl test like Android?

[Disclaimer] All words, & content posted are nothing more than a skit, a role, a spoof, & a joke;

I actually have before and after pictures of My First injectable cycle

attachment.php

It was a 10 weeker. I ran Axio Test cyp @ 400 wk and Tren E @ 200 wk. I even ordered my pins with them. 21G 1.5"

Also, I ran cel hdrol for the last 4 wks @ 50 mgs.

Everyone said "dont run tren, especially E for your first cycle. Stick with test only"

My logic at the time was "whatever". I Went from 175 to about 185-190. I pct'd and 6 months later i was back to square one. So i pretty much made the decision for Trt.

Keep in mind Tre, i was probably a good 4-5 years older than you at the time. So i felt, fuck it, Im done growing. In hindsight, i should of just ate more and lifted heavy. But whats done is done.

Attachments

• First cycle.jpg
    First cycle.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 95
600mg test/e EW 1-14
50mg dbol ED 1-6

Clomid alone for PCT. That was it. Simple and worked like a charm.

/V

attachment.php

It was a 10 weeker. I ran Axio Test cyp @ 400 wk and Tren E @ 200 wk. I even ordered my pins with them. 21G 1.5"

Everyone said "dont run tren, especially E for your first cycle. Stick with test only"

My logic at the time was "whatever". I Went from 175 to about 185-190. I pct'd and 6 months later i was back to square one. So i pretty much made the decision for Trt.

Keep in mind Tre, i was probably a good 4-5 years older than you at the time. So i felt, fuck it, Im done growing. In hindsight, i should of just ate more and lifted heavy. But whats done is done.

That looks like an unreal difference between 175, & 185-190.

My gains didn't look that good at all off if my first. & yea I hear ya

600mg test/e EW 1-14
50mg dbol ED 1-6

Clomid alone for PCT. That was it. Simple and worked like a charm.

/V

A classic staple for a 1st cycle.

Dbol & test is always a great one. Gives me crazy moonface though. If the dbol is HQ

Dbol 25mg ED deca 300 a week 10 weeks. Totally stupid cycle. Fucked my dick up. Put on 30+ pounds tho.

Dbol 25mg ED deca 300 a week 10 weeks. Totally stupid cycle. Fucked my dick up. Put on 30+ pounds tho.

Lol that was pretty much my 2nd cycle.

I had 10mls of deca 250, & 200 blue hearts..... gained like 17 lbs of watery slop over 6 wks, strength kinda went up decently, deca cock was awful, I was dating some ridiculously attractive girl named paige and she stopping trying to make it work in bed so we eventually broke up.

My ex kendall stopped talking to me over the sides of my 1rst cycle too.

this most recent summer I was running 1.5-2g test (1/2 Cyp, 1/2 enan) with 30mg phera plex plus bunk var

hooked up with both of them the whole summer. They were like,

"holy shit you've changed so much"

Test is best!

IML Gear Cream!
My 1st cycle was all script. 250mg test e readyjects and compounded 10mg dbols. Bit on the short side:

1-6 test e 250mg
1-6 dbol 30mg

Clomid pct 50mg for 4 weeks.

Gains - kept like 4-5lbs from memory.

My first cycle was under dosed sustanon started at 500 ew then upped to 750. Ran that for like 16 weeks then got arrested and went to jail for a year. So no pct lost everything I had gained

My 1st cycle was all script. 250mg test e readyjects and compounded 10mg dbols. Bit on the short side:

1-6 test e 250mg
1-6 dbol 30mg

Clomid pct 50mg for 4 weeks.

Gains - kept like 4-5lbs from memory.

Did you regret it??

My first cycle was under dosed sustanon started at 500 ew then upped to 750. Ran that for like 16 weeks then got arrested and went to jail for a year. So no pct lost everything I had gained

That's extremely unfortunate. I would have anxiety overload try to recover in the box with no pct... the epitome of stress.

Yea when it started to clear my workouts stopped and I ate junk food and laid in my rack for about 2 weeks totally depressed from the lack of testosterone in my body.
Even tho the gear was under dosed I made some good gains. Went from 190 skinny fat looking to 212 and lost a lot of body fat. Had 20 inch arms and the start of abs. My avi pic is from that first cycle actually.

Yea when it started to clear my workouts stopped and I ate junk food and laid in my rack for about 2 weeks totally depressed from the lack of testosterone in my body.
Even tho the gear was under dosed I made some good gains. Went from 190 skinny fat looking to 212 and lost a lot of body fat. Had 20 inch arms and the start of abs. My avi pic is from that first cycle actually.

Damn 20 inch arms off the first cycle is unreal. I'm not sure I can even exceed 19"....

I think they were like 16 maybe 17 when I started. I will say I have good genetics tho. My dad was a monster in his early 40 ' and I have a cousin that was 310 lbs with an 8 pack when he had his pro card. I have the ability to get big just don't know if I have the discipline to be like they were

Did you regret it??

Lawl no why would I? Wished I had moar gears at the time. After that went on permacycle. Was 36 at the time.

Lawl no why would I? Wished I had moar gears at the time. After that went on permacycle. Was 36 at the time.

Oh Idk lol I thought you were insinuating the test @ 250 per wk wasn't cutting it for you.

Organon Sust 250. Had a planned 8 week run, only lasted 2 or 3 pins and said fuck it lol. I didn't know shit about injecting, my buddy who was staying with me for a couple months showed me where to pin my ass and that's it. 23g 1.5'' pins. So I probably didn't hit the muscle right, and the short esters kicked my ass literally. Couldn't sit at all. Looking back at it now I can only laugh at myself. Especailly when I was trying to figure out how to open those damn amps!

IML Gear Cream!
A classic staple for a 1st cycle.

Dbol & test is always a great one. Gives me crazy moonface though. If the dbol is HQ

I remember it was messing with my weight class when I was wrestling...all that water from the dbol was adding weight and it started to give me a slight moon face. One of the vets told me to increase my cardio and sweat as much as I can to get rid of the water. I was a big time swimmer and I did just that. And to make my weight class, I took garbage bags, duct tape, and a jump rope and hit the hot showers. 20-30 mins of jump-proaping with the bags on in a hot steaming shower a few times a day solved all my problems. Not the healthiest thing to do...but I was aiming for a scholarship at the time. I lost weight, and the moon face NEVER returned. I could have dropped the dbol, but I loved the instant results I saw and my strength went up. My training partner who I used to pair up with was getting tossed around the mat like a rag doll. Looking at the big picture, I later discovered what an AI was. Should have used it and I wouldn't have had such a problem with water retention. Live and learn...water retention was never a problem for me again. ;)

/V

1987 Cyp/Deca/Dbol. Plus, snorted Fina pellets. We had no idea "how" to process at that point, but when we ran out of cocaine one day (during cutting cycle), a farmer friend told us he injected steroids into his cattle. WTF were we thinking?!!! haha Adventures of the novice drug users. Glad I've become much wiser and survived this long to find humor in those days!

attachment.php

Damn brutha! You say that was your first injectable cycle? What did you run prior to that? Even your before pic is impressive.

attachment.php

Great job brother your before picture looks better than a lot of cats in here.. Good starting foundation

My first cycle was the fallowing for 8 wks.

Sust 250- 500mg ew
Deca - 100 mg ew

Don't rip me a new one. First cycle was an oral only cycle. The whole idea was to just see if hormones were even something I wanted to mess with.

My first cycle was 6 week h-drol solo. H-drol is a great first compound IMO. Before cycle, I was about 185-187. For quite a while. Was 200 lbs going into pct. Gained a good bit of muscle.

Nolva pct. Plus some test booster.

About 3 months after pct was down. At about 193-195.

First injectable was
15 weeks test-E 600/week.
10/15/15/20 mg sdrol first 4 weeks.

11 weeks of deca (200mg ew) from my doc after a car accident... then i did my research. I was ok, but ill never do a cycle without test in it

Back