• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

LIKE, or remove the rep limit?

heckler7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
well I would rather have the like back rather than reps. Or remove the rep limit, Its kinda difficult to rep people when theres only 2 members here I cant fucking spread reputation around so WTF plus reps dont mean shit anyway. like button is way better IMO

"Like"

Because this campaign has gotten us so far already

I guess its "like" beating a dead horse

"like" wishing upon a star

illustration

ok..im out..i think the cadence calls for a "like" phrase and I just don't have one...

Sil was on suicide watch when they took his likes away.......:coffee:

Sneaky eyed Jew hiding behind a gayman's beard.

:thinking:

24ypl6w.jpg

With content like this I can't imagine why everyone is over at ASF.

Sil can fix that :coffee:
heyy uhh you're looking quite big in your new picture..... do you just like making everyone feel like they belong in weenie hut jr?

vBulletin software has a 2.7 million board member rep limit.

That is a damn shame as I think that if SheriV would only post a pic of her tits, she should get at least 3 million more reps .

vBulletin software has a 2.7 million board member rep limit.

That is a damn shame as I think that if SheriV would only post a pic of her tits, she should get at least 3 million more reps .
its not the actual cap on the limit, but the fact that its required to spread rep around before you can rep a person again which sux cause its the same 5 people every day so I cant spread rep. its all arbitrary anyway since no one cares about rep. I just want to acknowledge that it was a good post

^^ this...I liked the likes

plus it increased traffic in a thread because you knew the thread had some activity

word on the streets that Prince bought knockoff vBulletin in Panama...

Word on the street is prince :heart: heavyiron's atrophied nut.

who doesn't?

Back