• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Got a Script...questions

Smash1969

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys...been a while.

Anyway....I got to my Dr the other day (Gen Prac, not an endo). He did bloods on me and found my Test to be very low. So...he prescribed TRT for me. Good thing...now I have a script to travel with and for work. Bad thing...it's for Cyp and I have a bunch of Enanthate. But I can deal with that. Something else I found out...I know more from reading about trt than my doc does. He gave me 200 mg/ml cyp (The box says Depo-Test, but the vial says Depo-Test and underneath says Tes Cypionate.). He told me to give myself a 1/2 ml injection every three weeks. Now I know Cyp is a long ester...but not that long. Shouldn't I be pinning a lot more often than that? Most guys I know who are on TRT do 150 mg/week.

Another problem he found is that my Thyroid hormone was seriously low. So he put me on meds for Hypo-Thyroidism. Levothyroxin. I have to get bloods done every six months now for that.

I guess what I'm going to do is pin the Cyp at 400 mg/week until it's gone, then pin my Enanthate at 500 a week that I got from Pharmologic (been really looking forward to pinning that stuff!) Then....before I go get bloods done, I'll drop down to a trt dose and cruise. The timing should be about right. Anyone see a problem with that?

Also....anyone ever hear of AAS crashing your Thyroid?

Thanks for the input.

Dr. will only prescribe enough to get your levels within range, and at the dose and frequency he has you, your levels will be on a rollercoaster. Some Dr. will prescribe more when they understand aas more and the effects of it. If you are just planning to blast/cruise, then I would just run the Test E and put the cyp on the shelf. If you ever need to travel, at least you have documentation proving that you need it with you. I would stop blast (cycle) 5 weeks out to your levels time to return to normal.

Icon

Cool...that's what I thought. I'll shelve the Cyp. That shit is expensive though! Fuck....99 bucks with insurance! There won't be a problem pinning Enanthate this week when he pinned me 400 mg last week right? I say 400 mg....I asked him what the doesage was and he told me 200 micro grams/ml. Like I said...he doesn't know much about this.

Request a copy of your blood work, and send it to one of the Hormone Replacement clinics. The stuff is expensive, but still legit and legal.

Back