• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Masteron and bulking

Nyde

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm trying to bulk due to the fact that I lost some serious weight. Is adding masteron to my test cycle (high dose of course) a must? Or a waste of money?

Masteron is for conditioning when you're approaching the peak of a prep for a show, or the icing on the cake for a cutting cycle; so no not for bulking dude.

waste of cash big time.

============================
Your Mother Sucks Cocks In Hell
[Disclaimer] All words, & content posted are nothing more than a skit, a role, a spoof, & a joke;
I do not condone any illegal activities.

Nyde what's up Bro? For a guy with 222 posts and almost half a mil in rep points these are some fucking newbie questions bro?!?!?!

Hell no! Can it be used for bulking....YES, any anabolic can. But that is dependent on your diet. There are far better and cheaper options. However subtle, it can have some anti-estrogenic activity. Some use it in place as an AI....and that's wrong. Mast is more like primo. We CUT with mast, not BULK. Wanna bulk, get some deca and drol.

/V

True, true and all so true with what all of you said. But doesn't masteron provide a bit more energy and motivation to not only train, but train harder and often. Which of course will lead to a better physique. I lost some weight due to food poisoning, 13lbs in total. I want to gain the weight back, but not be all soft and mushy and just look all water and out of shape. Feel me? Should I just concentrate my money on double the testosterone rather than testosterone AND masteron combo?

True, true and all so true with what all of you said. But doesn't masteron provide a bit more energy and motivation to not only train, but train harder and often. Which of course will lead to a better physique. I lost some weight due to food poisoning, 13lbs in total. I want to gain the weight back, but not be all soft and mushy and just look all water and out of shape. Feel me? Should I just concentrate my money on double the testosterone rather than testosterone AND masteron combo?

Unless you're already lean, masteron is a waste of cash dude. Point blank.

You shouldn't need AAS for motivation either....

I think you need a pre workout boost maybe some primatene too to help lean out as well as the energy boost

[Disclaimer] All words, & content posted are nothing more than a skit, a role, a spoof, & a joke;

Unless you're already lean, masteron is a waste of cash dude. Point blank.

You shouldn't need AAS for motivation either....

I think you need a pre workout boost maybe some primatene too to help lean out as well as the energy boost

I don't want to rely on taking stims all the time just to train. Sooner or later, it will cause adrenal burnout. I will then become accustomed to being on them. And the day I'm not on them, or when it wears off ON the day I take it, I will feel slow, sluggish, lethargic, weak, moody etc etc.

Another thing about stims is that they cause anxiety and irritability, as well cause the user to sweat more. Oh snap! Lets not forget the lose, or decrease in appetite. And for some users, like myself, stims may cause us to go to the bathroom too often to pee or poop.

I don't want to rely on taking stims all the time just to train. Sooner or later, it will cause adrenal burnout. I will then become accustomed to being on them. And the day I'm not on them, or when it wears off ON the day I take it, I will feel slow, sluggish, lethargic, weak, moody etc etc.

Another thing about stims is that they cause anxiety and irritability, as well cause the user to sweat more. Oh snap! Lets not forget the lose, or decrease in appetite. And for some users, like myself, stims may cause us to go to the bathroom too often to pee or poop.

Lol not if you don't abuse them like an idiot... stimulants should be treated like a cycle.... cycle on and off of them.

It seems like regardless of what anyone tells you, you're going to do it your way anyway. You should know what mast is and what it does otherwise you don't need AAS period.

But sure, bulk on 3g of masteron if you want to.

Lol not if you don't abuse them like an idiot... stimulants should be treated like a cycle.... cycle on and off of them.

What do you take? How much of it? And how do you cycle it?

IML Gear Cream!
If you're looking for the androgenic benefits of mast (libido, well being, energy,), then save your money and just add some proviron to your bulk. Very similar to mast in terms of benefits...and much cheaper. 50-100mg/day of provi will do what you're looking for.

Nothing in this statement is true about "stims"...

OP stay natty

I like mast, just for frantic LHJO urges. and for stealing soiled panties from unsuspecting jewish women.

Nothing? Not one thing I said is true about stims?! Come on bro! You being serious????

Ephedrine can cause adrenal problems and can cause you to sweat sure. It's a thermogenic/stimulant. That's what it's used for, to burn calories and make you sweat. They don't sell that in your normal pre-workout. Normal pre-workouts are fucking lame now. Nothing you said is true about normal over the counter shit. Nothing.

I like mast, just for frantic LHJO urges. and for stealing soiled panties from unsuspecting jewish women.

Grrrrr.....

Ephedrine can cause adrenal problems and can cause you to sweat sure. It's a thermogenic/stimulant. That's what it's used for, to burn calories and make you sweat. They don't sell that in your normal pre-workout. Normal pre-workouts are fucking lame now. Nothing you said is true about normal over the counter shit. Nothing.
Actually it is true. Caffeine alone can cause adrenal burnout, skeeplessness, loss of appetite, etc. Among the numerous other stimulants they use in those products.
This may not happen to everyone but I'm sure a pretty good percentage of users will experience these effects.
Pretty silly to say that it's completely untrue. Quite a blanket statement based on an opinion.

Nothing in this statement is true about "stims"...
Pretty much everything in that statement was true. Anything that stimulates the CNS and/or causes release of adrenaline can potentially cause adrenal fatigue, or fry your nervous system. This includes things like caffeine, and ephedrine.Yes it's usually temporary, but can be avoided by cycling on and off the stims and thermogenics and stick to moderate doses.

What do you take? How much of it? And how do you cycle it?

No no no....if you want that kind of info, post stats and read the stickies about our rules. You should know this bro....not being a dick, just sayin. We are glad to help...but not blindfolded.

/V

Back