• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Roid rage

Ls61973

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Are there any Roid/combo to give you Roid rage? On the opposite side are there any combo that has this minimal s/e

Lmao what.

============================
Your Mother Sucks Cocks In Hell
[Disclaimer] All words, & content posted are nothing more than a skit, a role, a spoof, & a joke;
I do not condone any illegal activities.

Tren stacked with estrogen

[Disclaimer] All words, & content posted are nothing more than a skit, a role, a spoof, & a joke;

Tren with Estrogen stacked made me baked too much, although great for carb loading

Lolol wait what???

Roid rage is for people who have no self control therefore shouldnt be on gear in the first place.

IML Gear Cream!
Tren + halo could make you grumpy. Still, there's no excuse for being a dick. People that blame steroids for their childish lack of impulse control are too immature to be using anything.

idk its all in your head... just cool down tbh roid rage is your inner- assholeness peaking out. not physically either ...😒

Roid rage, invisible lat syndrome, beer muscles and guys that drive neons are all in the same category. If you believe in it and have it, theres probably a late night meeting w underglow and strobe light cars your late for in front of planet fitness :coffee:

it can mess with your head and your emotions big time if you don't know what your doing yeah raised androgen levels and testosterone levels will make you aggressive. try s heavy dose of tren and tell me you emotions/mood don't change!

Back