• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anavar and TRT---Gains Kept- Muscle and Strength

Dcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi,

Well Finally after 4 years of trt...you know the story, like others...I finally got put on 150mg per week about 6-7 months ago. Not EOW etc. I have had numerous labs, and have a good degree of my test lines. That aside, I see forums on anavar. Most say you keep alot of the strength and muscle gains, a very small percentage say you lose it. Some say var will shut you down, some say it won't.
Here is my questions. If your on Trt( like above ), and on Var- we will go with 50mg ED, would Var shut you down? I mean the trt already does it's negative feedback loop...My LH and FSH are garbage. However, since the trt is exogenous and in the body all the time, would this benefit the Var when coming off it? Also, what is your guy's take on Anavar on the gains and gains kept...just wanted opinions on here and thoughts with TRT.

- Yes currently have an appt to see someone for LH and FSH, Plus E2 levels. Fingers crossed on that one lol. :clapping:

Thanks

If your on TRT your already shut down. So no the Var can't shut down what is already shut down. As far as using it for a method of preserving gains. I believe that is the lesser known benefit of Anavar. I have seen several women use it and gain 5-10 pounds of lean mass, then go off and not lose any. Also I have seen men do this as well. Many say Anavar won't shut you down. I have seen guys use it for 6 weeks and never need a PCT. It was designed for those with muscle wasting disease and also HIV patients so they can preserve what muscle they have.

I think your right on the money with your thoughts on it. TRT guys would benefit most from it. Because for example if you were cycling on and off AAS and you used var through your PCT then you technically were never off and did not run a proper PCT. Once your shut down from other compounds like test I do believe the Var is strong enough to keep the systems suppressed but on it's own I don't think it would shut you down at 50mg a day.

Currently running a TRT w/var at 40-60 mg daily,along with test once a week,and I am dieting to lose more fat to see where I am,in terms of muscle left at middle weight size,where I used to compete,but now at 60 I have lost about 5 lbs from where I used to be at this weight,which today is 188lbs,i am due to be operated on once more in 6 weeks,so all I am trying to do now,is hang onto as much as I can,till I can return to reg. training,i like the Var.

I was on trt but started my blast march 1. Thanks for asking op, I'm interred to see what else everyone else has to say.

Var gives incredible pumps. Another thing it does is that it encourages tendon collagen synthesis which allows the tendons to become stronger as your muscles become stronger. This makes var exceptional for adding to a tren cycle. Tren will give incredible strength increases, but without the var there can be undue strain on the tendons. The var helps immensely.
I would not recommend using var for more than 10 weeks at a time. I would also recommend using var when blasting not when cruising. Because it gives such good pumps, you will want to take advantage of it while your androgens are at a higher level, thus why I would recommend it during a blast. That extra pump allows you to tear down the muscle fibers deeper and you will benefit from having higher androgens to repair those tears faster so that you can do it again.

After watching steroid users for more than 2 decades I have a few observations. on average, and I am speaking about most users and not those at the edges that seem to behave differently. Gains from the first cycle are usually those that are most retained. Cycles afterward are really not maintained all that much once the steroids are stopped. I usually get a lot of flack from pointing this out. It seems that the magic happens early on and most of the gains thereafter accumulate really dependent on continued use. It's pretty common to see a guy start at 180 and after like 4-5 months after his first cycle he is 195 say around the same BF etc. Then he does another 1/2 dozen cycles over the next 3 years and blows up to 225 at the peak of his cycle. then he goes off for a year but still trains etc. A year after coming off he is 202. That is basically the pattern I see. Most abusers say I'm full of shit but they are still on. But look at the old pros that have gone off and these guys are the genetic elite. The ones that still train but stay off the sauce and say went from an off season 270 end up at 210 or 220. The ones that don't train look like average middle age men. Look at Paul Dillett.

Staying on "TRT" might be a little different. a true TRT would be essentially the same, like 100 mg every 7-10 days of test C. 200 mg a week is a different story. in most cases that gives a test level above normal range so higher than a teen in his growth years.

Back