• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Thoughts on cutting... Primo vs Mast?

APshin

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello everyone,

It's that time of year again! I'm looking at having a nice long and lean summer :). I've been debating two cycles thus far...

Test e @350mg/wk 1-16
Primo @300mg/wk (can play with dosage...I've heard the effective dosing is anywhere from 300-500mg/wk) 1-16
Aromasin @12.5mg ED 1-16

or

Test E @350mg/wk 1-16
Mast E @400mg/wk 1-16
Aromasin @12.5mg ED 1-16

I've been fascinated by both of these compounds. The only detractor that really keeps me from running Mast E is how it can crash your lipid profile (I'd like to preserve it if at all possible). After scouring the boards it seems like some members say it doesn't crash lipids others say it does. Primo by all accounts seems to be considered the nectar of the gods and the devil of my bank account.

​The effective dose for primo starts at around 600mg for most...and it's expensive as hell. Mast dosage is about the same 600-800mg but a bit less expensive. If money is of no concern, then primo would be my choice.

Ugh....POST STATS!! We have rules and stickies for a reason people!!! I'm supposed to just delete the thread if I don't see stats...post them or I have to. Not being a dick, but it's for your own benefit bro, as well as the safety of others.

/V

No offense taken brother. This would be my second cycle ever.

Stats:

M
180lbs
Low bf& (est 10-11%, very visible abs)

Cycle History:
Test E @500mg for 12 weeks, gained approx 10lbs and kept all of it (went for lean mass gain). Steady gains through the entire duration of cycle.

Training style:

Currently following Wendler 5/3/1 with a mish mash of accessory work.

Thank you bro....

Just an opinion, but I think that AI dose is a bit much. Especially for what you are running. I would probably use adex on cycle (weaker AI) and aromasin (suicide AI) for PCT. Primo and mast are really light...

/V

Back