• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Go To for Pins?????

melochai

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just tried to reorder with my regular source.... They no longer sell to the public apparently.... Can anyone help me out here?

Been using GPZ for a decade....those rumors of selling used pinz is BS. They have the fastest shipping time and carry BD.

/V

Do you have any farm stores around you like tractor supply, farm and home etc, I buy all my pins there, good prices,smallest pin they carry is 22gauge but I don't like going smaller than that anyway, just a thought if your in a bind , them stores can get u by

I get mine from directlinemedical.com all sizes and brands and one day shipping red label and cheap.

Free at the needle exchange. Just need to line up behind heroin mums :(

Harpoon Harry's Recycled Needle Shop and Amputation Supply.

Just tell him Big Ronnie sent you and he will grab the special syringes with the heroine residue and he'll run his soapstone over the needle so they aren't so dull.

firstoptionmedical and healthykin are cheap and fast and they have Bd pins not the Chinese knock offs

IML Gear Cream!
uploadfromtaptalk1428247002182.jpg what brand do you guys like, I never paid attention before but like how clear nippro is compared to BD

also noticed the shorter fatter syringes make it easier to do one handed pinning

Jefferspet.com But it's nice to have a gf as a nurse also. Have tried a lot of sources and none compare to the ones real medical fields use.

I have an idea... Lets all share our sources of pins on the open forum. That way they can get shut down too!!

Anyone ever think of sending OP a pm instead of posting??? Cmon fellas... considering how many of our sponsors gotten jacked this year, and now you add up the number of med supply places that can no longer sell us pins.. It would make more sense to be more private..

Just sayin!!! :pissed:

I have an idea... Lets all share our sources of pins on the open forum. That way they can get shut down too!!

Anyone ever think of sending OP a pm instead of posting??? Cmon fellas... considering how many of our sponsors gotten jacked this year, and now you add up the number of med supply places that can no longer sell us pins.. It would make more sense to be more private..

Just sayin!!! :pissed:
RELAX,amazon is still up , jus sayn

You guys crack me up!

It's so simple... if you are in a state where it is legal to buy pins w/o a prescription, then use a legit medical supply company. I prefer Allegro, but that's up to you. If you're in a state with more regulation, then use GPZ or one of the numerous companies willing to ship regardless of legal status.

http://www.temple.edu/lawschool/phrhcs/otc.htm

GICH

Just tell him Big Ronnie sent you and he will grab the special syringes with the heroine residue and he'll run his soapstone over the needle so they aren't so dull.

lol...this is why I just pack my oils in a paper towel and shove it up my ass. :D

Seriously...I've been using cheappinz.com

Back