• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Current TRT protocol's. What r you running and how much?

I'm currently on 200mg per week. My free blood test level is about 1160 as of last February. The doc said to keep on the dosage.

Mine is 0.6 ng and stays around that .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am on 200mg/week, just did bloodwork yesterday, 7 days after last weeks shot.
Test is at 839, but my E is at 66.3, going to start 1mg adex twice/week.

Also, question. my RBC and Hemo numbers are high, is that normal on just TRT does? If so I will just go give blood

Give blood every 3-5 months is the best practice.

I'm back on TRT.... 120mgs weekly (60mgs 2x's per week) an 250iu's HCG 2x's per week, for around 8+ weeks....nips are starting to get sensitive and sore. Just added .05 adex 2x's per week....gonna get bloods in a month and see where my #'s are at. Erections and Libido are strong! lol

GetLean,

I would be curious on your bloodwork ...keep us posted.

Realizing this is a very late reply. I'm on 160mg of cyp weekly. Depending on laps, I jump from around 140-165mg/week, which keeps me around 900ng when my laps are run on day on an 8th day basis every 6th months. The weekly pricks is inconvenient and has me entertaining the idea of going to Aveed to reduce the potential scar tissue issues _ I also run other stuff, so its not a once a week shot.

Back