• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bold and acne

mattsilf

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im looking for a substitute for Tren that is easy on the skin. I just cant see the point of getting jacked of Tren when im embarrassed to even take my shirt off. I dont want acne like that again.
Ive seen alot of people saying that Bold and Deca are easier on you as far as acne goes. Id like some advice from people that are acne prone on which of the 2 caused less acne.
Im most likely going to run a DMZ as a kickstart to whichever one i choose. Thanks in advance

There is NO substitute for tren. You will not find another steroid that will do what tren can do. Either deal with the side effects or settle for a milder steroid with less results.

Closest substitute in my book. NPP+high dose masteron

Yeah, i realize that, its my favorite. I am settling. Thats why im curious about Bold and Deca

I had no issues with bold. Consider straight test as well.

Yeah, i realize that, its my favorite. I am settling. Thats why im curious about Bold and Deca
Sorry if my last post came off aggressive, it wasn't meant to be.
As far as deca...it won't give you the look that tren does. Most tend to gain size, but lose definition on deca whereas tren rips you up. EQ is good for hardness and vascularity, but adding in deca will likely give you somewhat of a smooth look rather than ripped.

NPP+mast=shredded

Its all good joz...so will bold help me put size on or am i just going to look ripped? Im going to eat big like i do on any cycle

If I were you I would run Test at 750mg - 1gram. And a peptide stack of Hex/cjc1295/ghrp2. That is the closest to tren you will get. Maybe 500mg-1gram of EQ for some added thickness and vascularity.

I have found that most tren sides flare up around Week 6ish. And keep the dose moderate.
I like masteron maybe more then tren (gasp I know) but you will likely have the same acne issue

Any creams u guys use to keep the acne to a minimum??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Sitting in a steam room ED or EOD will help keep your skin clean.

As a general detox nothing feels better after a workout/cardio. Look for men's only clothing optional sauna

Been there Bro. Deca is a little dicey if you are older. Advise very very low dosage. Prop ALWAYS made me break out and I no longer use it. Tren A might be better vs Tren E. The key is keeping your blood levels stable. For me, it meant pinning every day. Like other Bros said, nothing like Tren. But you can still do some things to get ripped: eliminate bread and dairy to start if you eat that. Sometimes gear is not the complete answer to your personal genetic scenario

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is NO substitute for tren. You will not find another steroid that will do what tren can do. Either deal with the side effects or settle for a milder steroid with less results.

Closest substitute in my book. NPP+high dose masteron
I got way better results on bold then I did on tren. Same dose too. 800mgs of tren vs 800mgs of bold cyp, bold cyp all day long.

I think all the pizza and burger lovers rely on tren. Bold is tren without the sides for me.

The synergy between bold and gh peps was great. Vascular as shit. I exploded on bold, I'm the same weight but look like I put on 20lbs of lean mass.

Not trying to attack you but I hate how people think tren is some magically unicorn sent by God. Tren is sent by the devil.

My blood work on bold was great as well, it was as if I wasn't even on gear. Tren jacked me up. Tren has its place. But the typical gym rat can do well without tren.

Just my 2 cents.

I got worse acne on Bold than I did on tren just so you know. Lat acne. I'm not prone to acne. Dbol gives me the worst acne though so far.

Just depends on the person.

I got way better results on bold then I did on tren. Same dose too. 800mgs of tren vs 800mgs of bold cyp, bold cyp all day long.

I think all the pizza and burger lovers rely on tren. Bold is tren without the sides for me.

The synergy between bold and gh peps was great. Vascular as shit. I exploded on bold, I'm the same weight but look like I put on 20lbs of lean mass.

Not trying to attack you but I hate how people think tren is some magically unicorn sent by God. Tren is sent by the devil.

My blood work on bold was great as well, it was as if I wasn't even on gear. Tren jacked me up. Tren has its place. But the typical gym rat can do well without tren.

Just my 2 cents.
I get chest acne on tren, and I fucking love pizza and burgers, Rambo nailed it

nothing work but accutance

take acutance and tan 2 times a week acne = gone any thing over the counter is weak

dodbuilding is a art children all fun n games but chicks don't fine ya pizza chest funny get on the accutance

my experience is my acne goes away after PCT

IML Gear Cream!
I'm telling you guys. Fuck tren. Run 1 gram of test. Peptides and EQ. Or peptides and anavar.

Back