• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Journey to perfect physique journal

IML Gear Cream!
Travelled today but since my pecs suck monkey balls I did at hotel:

Incline dumbbell bench: 5 sets 12

Cable flys: 4 sets 10

Flat bench dumbbell: 4 sets 10

Incline dumbbell flys: 4 sets 10

Standing cable press: 2 sets 20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok done until Sunday.....

Well back ay the gym today! Was leg day (kinda) so did:

Squats: 3 sets of 8

Hack squats: 3 sets of 8

Leg extensions: 3 sets of 8

Calf raises: 3 sets of 8

Seated calf raises: 3 sets 10

Good mornings: 3 sets 10

Side lateral raises: 3 sets 10

Standing military press: 3 sets 10

Reverse peck deck: 3 sets of 10

Dumbbell shrugs: 3 sets of 10

Barbell shrugs: 3 sets of 10

ab app: 10 minutes

Feeling great again today! Chest day! I have been weak because of not being able to go to the gym as much as I want but since I feel good I'll log weight amounts....

Chest day:

Flat bench: 95lbs x 25 reps
185lbs x 12 reps
225lbs x 8 reps
275lbs x 4 reps

Incline bench: 95lbs x 20
135lbs x 10
185lbs x 8
235lbs x 6

Decline bench: 135lbs x 12
185lbs x 8
185lbs x 8
235lbs x 6

Dips 3 sets 15

Cable flys superseted with machine bench: 3 sets of 15

Felt great! Very hungry. Have a new order of Gorilla gear coming this week. Will be adding Anadrol to get some more size. Will keep you all updated.

Oh and weight is now 181lbs

So my goal to add some more muscle I think is going well. Here is a current photo:
fff9e888d7c3b7bc6c7465cdfee78ad4.jpg

Weight up to 183.....

nope-pack is lost. USPS is so fucked up! Shows delivered but nothing in mail box. This happened 2x before. Always when I am not in town to catch pack. So prolly got to shut things down now-grrrr so pissed

Was usps! delivered to my neighbor!!! Ahhhh!!! but I got it now! whew!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Ok so....start the anadrol tomorrow. GorillaGold gear-same as I have been running. I know it is odd to switch gears but results were so quick I was kinda like now what?

looking good bro. How long are you cycling for? seems I have been off and about to start again here in like 2.5 weeks or so and your still hitting it. lol just wondering what your plans were for the deration of the on-cycle?

I am going to try to put on some weight before going on PCT. Anadrol, Deca and test

Will restart a log next Monday. Traveling next week. Last big travel week-then back to training and diet on point 100%. Not really fair to those whose gear I use and mention if I am not dialed in completely. That said my results have been good (see pics).

Yeah break is longer than expected-had a death in the family. Drive is 15 hours each way......so will pick back up next week

Ok so....start the anadrol tomorrow. GorillaGold gear-same as I have been running. I know it is odd to switch gears but results were so quick I was kinda like now what?

Yeah! So unmm.....I know ppl don't go here anymore.....sad.......I miss the flip outs....my wife's log where everyone talked crap......sponsored by a company that turns out sold bunk gear......*sigh*

IML Gear Cream!
I just skimmed it from the start, good work or some such none sense, good job brother

Only posting for the guys on here who said I was clueless......

Its' crazy how slow it is around here anymore, this place used to be the shit, keep on doing your thing brother

I may do a new log here......seems like new ppl joining

Back