• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Have I messed up my frenulum?

Anon491

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have never been circumcised. For as long as I can remember I have been able to move my foreskin all the way past the head of my penis The problem for a long time was that it generally did not stay put when I would take my hand off. It would slowly roll back into place and cover the head. Also, when I would pull the skin all the way back my penis would bend down. Just recently I figured I had frenulum breeve. Which means a too small frenulum. I started doing stretches of the frenulum, using my thumb and forefinger to grab it and create a sort of S shape, pulling it in both directions. I did this for a few days. There was never any blood or bruising that I could see. There was mild discomfort, but I would not call it painful. If there was any pain it would be like a 1 out of 10 or something like that. Anyways, eventually it got to the point where my foreskin was more loose. I could pull it back further before it would start to bend, and when I am erect I can pull it back nearly 100% of the way without bending, when I got 100% there is extremely slight bending. When flaccid there is still less bending but it is still there. I noticed right after the few days worth of stretches were done that my frenulum had developed some splits. There were no wounds, they looked like stretch marks. My frenulum felt more rough then it did before, and it felt slightly bumpy. I am not sure if I have lost some sensitivity or not, because I cannot tell if it is paranoia or not. When I rub it with lube it feels similar to the rest of the underside with lube, close but still not as good. I have also noticed that the stretch mark looking things seem to be fading recently, and that strange bumpy/rough texture seems to be decreasing. That's pretty much it. Have I messed up my frenulum now? Is it fine? Did I injure it but it will recover?

smh

its fine..stop trying to rip it off

stop playing with your frenulum. youll go blind and grow hair on your palms

Back