• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Creating a monster

ckcrown84

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
God I feel like a monster...
Haven trained my upper body in 2 months and have two more months to go.

Two distal bicep tears and the recovery is going well.

Currently and am taking Beastdrol and Forma Stanzol and am very happy with these products

Taking HGH at 3iu / day

Today I bumped my 250 test dosage with some tren (small 300ish dose).
Also a little bit of insulin 10iu preworkout

Keeping it low. Especially since I can barely train my upper body anyway, and the gains are coming nicely

4f7d52054864e823b03a5de8d8a887ed.jpg

c58e903657150788c0041d2b7623fd2c.jpg

Www.facebook.com/kbrownfitness

That's an interesting lift. Kinda like a reverse squat lifting through the legs?

Good stuff brother....keep up the good work. Man I miss training like that, glad your injuries are better. GH really is God's nectar and has helped soooo many people. If using slin, you should try giving my GH/slin protocol a shot. Everyone who has tried it won't even bother to try anything else. Took me a few years to perfect it, IGF is involved, but man....you grow like a mofo. LMK if you want it, or at least take a look at it. I just don't like discussing it on the board because of the dangers involved, but you know your shit so I'll be happy to share it with you.

/V

Good stuff brother....keep up the good work. Man I miss training like that, glad your injuries are better. GH really is God's nectar and has helped soooo many people. If using slin, you should try giving my GH/slin protocol a shot. Everyone who has tried it won't even bother to try anything else. Took me a few years to perfect it, IGF is involved, but man....you grow like a mofo. LMK if you want it, or at least take a look at it. I just don't like discussing it on the board because of the dangers involved, but you know your shit so I'll be happy to share it with you.

/V

Sure brother shoot me a PM

Back