• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

brewing question

crab107

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anybody know how to calculate for purity? Lets say i had 100g of test e at 75% purity. To brew for a 100% finished product of 200ml's of test e at 250mg/ml.

Basic formula of 2%ba, 20%bb

50g test enanthate
4ml benzoyl alcohol
40ml benzoyl benzonate
156ml oil

So with a 75% pure product would i add an extra 12.5g to the mixture? Or would i add 37.5g? Would i need to adust the other chemicals and oil?

Last edited:
Im thinkin if i had 50g that was 75% pure that means i would have 37.5g of pure product. So i would add 12.5 to make up for the difference..correct? How would i adjust for powder displacement?? Or am i just wayyyyy off base on this?? Lol

I would guess an easy way would be to use calculations to produce a 400mg/ml product. You can then assume you'd have about 300mg/ml. That's what I would do but I'm no chemist or mathematician. I do have a considerable amount of experience in manufacturing my own hormones from powder. I have a whole lot of various compounds. Until I get it all tested (which I'm still trying to figure out how) I usually calculate for about 80% purity. Seems to be ok. Sometimes they crash so I assume them they are a bit more pure then I figured. I always wondered if that would be true?

Thanks dude. To bad we cant get a pure god damn product..lol. ive been looking all over the web and researching all kinds of raw suppliers and i guess we are pretty much guranteed a 50-75% pure product..if that. Its just so fn cheap to do its hard to not wanna home brew..lol

Back