• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First Ever Pin... Cut With Sterile Oil?

MikeLiftss

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I've been reading a lot about pip, virgin muscles, and being out of the gym for a week due to pain from injecting. I'm not in the mood to be limping around while trying to make gains so here's my questions:

1. For first time pinners, do you suggest to cut test with sterile oil for first pin?
2. Cutting with sterile oil reduces the test potency right?
3. If I want to reduce test e 350 to test e 250 I should add .3ml sterile oil right?
4. Don't cut test and man up?

Thanks for the help guys

Man the fuck up brohiem!! Lol. You can work through pip buddy. Once you start movin that muscle itll be fine. DONT CUT IT!! Id suggest nit using a high mg/ml to start with. Break them in with a regular dose..250 or 200..etc. wont be bad at all as long as its brewed right.

Out of the gym for a week because of pip? That's fuckin hilarious.

lol I had horrible PIP during my first 3 weeks of Test C 250, but that did not make me not go, go to the gym and hit that shit man, it works itself out. If you are worried about a little pain AAS is probably not for you.

Where are you sticking the pin? I don't know what brand of gear you're using but I've never had PIP that would keep me out of the gym; something is not right here Brother. The test is a very small part of the solution, cutting it isn't going to make much difference in how it feels.

Cmon bro....you didn't even try yet. My girl pins Primo twice a week and she just deals with it. drink a cup of man the fuck up and start pinning

Back