• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dbol + A.I. Mix Optimal protocol?

Tre

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I ran a mix awhile ago when I ran mlg dbol dosed pretty damn high with a fair dose of nolva + formestane + pes erase pro + pes erase

no adex cause it kills boners like flat out dead as hell.

Here was the blast after a test 400 wk cruising period of 4 months. Where I weighed 193.9 dry as a bone on 400 wk of test c... not impressive sounding but my Bf % was very low and my arms were still the same size minus like 1/2" of slopp.

Test C 750 wk (random) wks 1-8

Test E 750 wk (random) wks 1-8

Dbol 200mg ed aka 1400 wk (mlg) wks 1-8

Tamox 20mg ed (legit pharm generic)

PP formestane 240mg ed

Pes erase pro 1 cap ed wks 1-8

Pes erase 2 caps ed wks 1-8

Now I know this looks like overkill but I cannot begin to tell you how great the results were and how sides were absolutely 100% not even there.

I went to my cousin nurse practitioner and said I was drinking alot and wanted to test my values again for the 90th time so I did that and guess what.... it was something like 40:60 or whatever that means. Anyhow she said I was fine and to drink beer specifically, & on the weekends only

============================
Your Mother Sucks Cocks In Hell
[Disclaimer] All words, & content posted are nothing more than a skit, a role, a spoof, & a joke;
I do not condone any illegal activities.

I ran a mix awhile ago when I ran mlg dbol dosed pretty damn high with a fair dose of nolva + formestane + pes erase pro + pes erase

no adex cause it kills boners like flat out dead as hell.

Here was the blast after a test 400 wk cruising period of 4 months. Where I weighed 193.9 dry as a bone on 400 wk of test c... not impressive sounding but my Bf % was very low and my arms were still the same size minus like 1/2" of slopp.

The blast:

Test C 750 wk (random) wks 1-8

Test E 750 wk (random) wks 1-8

Dbol 200mg ed aka 1400 wk (mlg) wks 1-8

The E control:

Tamox 20mg ed (legit pharm generic)

PP formestane 240mg ed

Pes erase pro 1 cap ed wks 1-8

Pes erase 2 caps ed wks 1-8

Now I know this looks like overkill but I cannot begin to tell you how great the results were and how sides were absolutely 100% not even there.

I went to my cousin nurse practitioner and said I was drinking alot and wanted to test my values again. so I did that and guess what....

it was something like 40:60 or whatever that means. Anyhow she said I was fine...

and to drink beer specifically, & on the weekends only lol.

I blew the fuck up when I split up the doses every hour pretty much I had an obnoxious pump 24/7 and still had alot of vascularity stretching through like worms.

Weight was 223.4 very lean and vascular looking basically the only bloated part on my body was my moonface.... it was pretty ridiculous looking. I had multiple chins but striations?

Anyhow I had lots and lots of the Himalaya profucts and tons of cheap milk thistle for liver stuff.

I had 3 different prohormone brand liver products like liver juice for one, organ shield, and something else.

I used trisorbagen for the 8 wks

I used alot of acai berry caplets

Drank 100% cranberry juice ed religiously which is very very fucking pricey.....

Also drank lots of milk

Got a free thing of syntha 6. Used it for the time during work.

Took about 10,000mg taurine total ed... pretty much ed....

I had tons of anti salt-in-blood and herbal diuretics I got for free.

I had tons of stuff for 8 wks and ended up having dbol blow me up without looking chubby and with no health problems.

So yea I don't really see a point in running dbol any other way at this point other than with legit pharm deca @ 400-600 ew used 8 wks prior to the dbol blast so 16 wks of deca idk it's a classic blast really....

Anybody do anything like this?

Your Mother Sucks Cocks In Hell
[Disclaimer] All words, & content posted are nothing more than a skit, a role, a spoof, & a joke;
I do not condone any illegal activities.

Back