• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

how many times you squat per week?

IML Gear Cream!
so leavethe smith and give a try to the rack
you gonna have all the pussy on the world then

ckcrown,you do only BS?
i do bs and fs,used to do overhead for a while too

now i m going to give a try squatting twice daily for a week

Yeah I am. Currently in the rack, followed by smith hacks - easier on the knees than a std hack. I train nude.

Btw crown is an attn seeking circus midget without the paint.

Ask him to do one of his pre-squat shout outs to FuckinSilIntheAz in a vid

Hilarity will ensure

Yeah I am. Currently in the rack, followed by smith hacks - easier on the knees than a std hack. I train nude.

Btw crown is an attn seeking circus midget without the paint.

Ask him to do one of his pre-squat shout outs to FuckinSilIntheAz in a vid

Hilarity will ensure

fuck you and your knees

Depends on how much cardio I'm doing, because no-joke full squats more than once a week will affect my cardio. Currently I do some form of squat whether dumbbell, standard full, sumo, etc...once a week. In the Winter when there is less to do outside, I may add another leg day with squats in there.

I squat once every 5-6 days.

s
quats are great . but too important in weight training. extremely taxing if you have short torso long legs.

IML Gear Cream!
some olympic lifters squat over 30 times a month . probably not ALL OUT . EVERYTIME.

1 x but I should do it twice... Been wanting to add some size to my quads...

3 times a week during normal exercise routine if you want to shock lift 5 times a week squat for 2 weeks longer can not be continued without burn

Once right now. Wish it was more, but I'm following a 5/3/1 programme so sticking to the schedule. I prefer twice a week though.

Twice a week or three times if your strength training split is focusing primarily on squatting.. If you goal is overall strength, 3 times a week is overkill, go for two with a 5x5 split.. Add 2 warmup sets for a total of 7 sets.. 5 working sets wanna be around 80-90% of your 1rm until u go around 6 weeks or so and retest numbers.

IML Gear Cream!
Once a week was it for me.

Back