• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

BEWARE! DS Reviews at Evolutionary.org being changed to FAKE BAD reveiws- AVOID Evo!

domestic-supply

www.us-domesticsupply.to
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Evolutionary.org forums Admin are changing source reviews of sources they dont like or cant make money from so they can promote to their own interests.

I just had customer tell me in email he posted 5 star review at night and in the morning Evo admin changed it to 1 star with bad reviews.
This is what my customer said in email to me:

On 22.04.2015 at 5:08 PM, **************** wrote:

------wtf is up with Evo bro... At 11 last night I gave u a 5 out of
5 review on source review this morning at 5:11 someone changed my
review and put in a whole buch of bull shit under my fucking name
bro... Wtf I know your gear is g2g fucking Evo makes me wana
never post anything again...

----well they pretty much changed the whole thing accept for the
first scenence in the review.
i gave u5 out of 5... And they just flicking banned me. Wtf is up
with Evo bro. Bunch of fucking bullshit. They have sources listed but
they slam you when u put a good review? Wtf why did I get
banned.?!!!!! Fuck Evo man.

And here is what they did after to changed his review. Termite is this customers name..
jg34ns.jpg

It looks like the changed other reviews to all bad now. So all members and sources too beware that your reviews at evolutionary forums will be changed by crooked admin who want to promote their own sources. If another source gets too popular they will edit to make the source look bad for their own interests.

BEWARE these lying crooks! Evo board promises they are fair and non biased and do not edit anything but they are just saying lies. This customer made a thread to ask why his review was changed and more of my customers chimed in and they deleted whole thread and banned him.

Dont be fooled! Evo admin does delete and edit posts for their own best interests and financial gains. They edit users posts to promote their products and sources and try to ruin other sources reputation. Several evo members have experienced this.

Back