• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New Cycle

Bareback

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm 43, 6'4 and 283 and been on TRT for a few years. My bf is around 20-25% right now. I haven't done a cycle in over 5 years. That is when I blew out my knee and tore up my back. I had an accident which caused several bulges and two herniation along with some fat. They fixed my knee except for the meniscus. It is gone so no cushion. Luckily I work at a clinic which has a good neurosurgeon on staff to treat pain and help me. He got into TRT working with me as well so I feel good. Since I barely did more than work for two years, I got fat as hell and it has taken me about 18 months to get back in shape. I was getting ready to start bulking with my boys and only because of them. I wanted to cut this fat ass more and our diet has been to do that. They are 14 and 15 though an wanting to play football so I was gonna help them get bigger and stronger. They tend to follow my example when eating and lifting so I expect them to keep cutting as well. While working my way up with heavy weights, I tore my pec. It wasn't bad and I have been doing therapy for a few weeks. I have to increase my range of motion since I can't get the damn bar to my chest any more. 335 just tore the pec to get there. So no heavy lifting for awhile. As such, I decided to cut weight and fat since I can't lift heavy. I don't think it will hurt the boys at all. They could cut more fat easily, but I was worried about them being to small to play against older kids. Anyway, I'm designing a cycle for me that will help me cut bf while keeping muscle mass. I was thinking a combo of Test, Anavar, Clen and T3 and Taurine. I'm thinking the following:

Test 500mg Weeks 1-12 (I'm already on 200mg/week)
Anavar 40 mg Weeks 1-6 (I'm starting at 20mg for first 2 wees and working up)
Clen 7 weeks Normal 2 Weeks on and 2 Weeks off up to 80mg
T3 6 weeks working from 20mcg to 100mcg
Taurine 2K every day adjusted for cramps

I think this will allow me to keep muscle while cutting fat in a calorie and carb depleted diet. Any thought?

Brother, I was 16.9% body fat last fall. I worked my ass off to get below 15% just to be able to blast. Get your diet down first and get your training down second. Then work on your diet more before even considering a blast. It takes work and dedication, but I wouldn't tell you that you could do it if you couldn't do it.

Big Ronnie is 100% correct. Speaking on my own experience and also others I have tried to mentor. You really want the BF to be low like no more than 15 before going on cycle. Otherwise your just going to bloat up like the michelin man. The only way I would agree with a cycle on someone had heavy as you described would be if they already did it once I mean were a seasoned Body builder that still prescribes to the gain 75 pounds and then lose it theory. That worked for alot of the guys in the 80's but it's no fun being a fat ass 9 months out of the year. I did my first cycle years a go and I thought I was ready. I was probably around 15-17% bf when I did it. I got huge and strong but no definition to speak of big giant moon face. Not the look I was looking for at all. Ended up close to 20% when all was said and done.

The reason why this happens is a 3 fold answer. First off I was not experienced and dedicated enough on the nutrition end. I know everyone things they are but unless your counting your macros and adhering to the correct macro ratio your not.

Second, I was not experienced in proper administration of AI's so my E was all over the place, resulting in fat gain and bloating. Anyone can follow a protocol listed on an of these boards but we all respond different to the chemicals. So learning your own personal way to do it is paramount.

Third, I am a firm believer that AAS responds better in a lean body. No matter how good you pin some will always leak out and go sub cutaneous or in the skin and fat layer above the muscle. The gear that sits there never gets to receptors and converts to E and makes you fat.

If you were seasoned in all these aspects then the cycle you proposed is not bad for the goals you are wanting to achieve. I personally would leave out the Var. You won't even notice it unless your sub 12% BF levels, and it will be the most expensive compound in your cycle. If you were able to lose enough fat where your 6 pack was visible (around 14%bf for most) then use the Var if you really want to but at the end of the cycle the last 6 weeks. Also the dose is a little low for a guy your size if could not be convinced to not take it then I would do it the last 6 weeks and at a dose of 80mg a day. 100mg is better. But honestly for the cost of 100mg of var a day for 6 weeks you could get some generic HGH or peptides and get better fat loss results.

I would say run the cycle just leave out the Var, use that money toward good nutrition, a 6 pack bag, a few boxes of quest bars, and some low carb protein powder. Concentrate on the nutrition end not the drugs end. Do your training with high rep ranges 15-20 full range, concentrate on form. Learn about Time under tension techniques. Try to incorporate some form of cardio. I know with your knee its a challenge, but even walking 45 min a day does wonders. If fact that's all I ever do for fat loss cardio and the fat just melts off as the weeks go by. Learn about meal timing and carb cycling. this is where your success is not in the drugs. The drugs help for sure but the diet is 80% of the equation.

Good luck,

Last edited:
Guys-while I agree with some of what you are saying, I think he could take clen and t3 and see good results. I don't get the comment that he would bloat up. On clen? How? Just my opinion...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys-while I agree with some of what you are saying, I think he could take clen and t3 and see good results. I don't get the comment that he would bloat up. On clen? How? Just my opinion...

I guess I was saying that if you don't have experience in proper AI administration you could bloat up. Also being that heavy. I have never seen any newbie at that BF% come out the other side of a cycle looking like he wanted to. No matter what they always bloat like crazy.

I guess I was saying that if you don't have experience in proper AI administration you could bloat up.

I agree with that part. No sense gaining muscle when the bodyfat would just cover it anyway. But if you use clen and T3 properly you can burn fat much more efficiently than naturally.

I agree with that part. No sense gaining muscle when the bodyfat would just cover it anyway. But if you use clen and T3 properly you can burn fat much more efficiently than naturally.

Totally agree with you. But I have yet to see a newbie make this work. Maybe he can prove me wrong. Most times they struggle with E levels. Because they don't have the experience to be able to tell what is messing with them they can't get it figured out and end up wasting gear and chems.

Well clen can raise your BP. So I can see where you want your BF% low as possible...

I know I'm going to be the odd one out on this, but I think the proposal is excessive. Based on your account you have several injuries that could be aggravated or worsened if you push too hard. Maybe raise test to 300mg? What do you need clen and t3 for? Unnecessary IMO.

I'm in my early 30's and I look and feel great on only 250mg/week of enanthate and my blood panels are fine. Proper nutrition, rest and intense training... those make the difference.

Last edited:
Here are just a few things:
Clen strains the vascular system. With higher body fat, I simply would not recommend it. I have lost a couple of friends from heart attacks at young age. Most people only ever have 1 heart attack. That's it.
I would not recommend T3 to anyone without bloodwork to confirm a happy and healthy thyroid.
My example was because I will be 70 here in only 300 months. It is possible and it take the determination, drive and commitment that are necessary to make a drastic life change.
I would not recommend losing fat too fast. Many people this age can lose fat fast. Then there is a problem of dealing with loose skin. This can be minimized by building muscle, eating right, a few supplements, and slowly burning fat. The fat didn't appear overnight. Getting rid of it slowly doesn't have to happpen overnight.
Losing weight too fast can release all sorts of health risks like non-alcoholic fatty liver, gallstones, and most important, it can crash his metabolism.
Losing weight the proper way will supercharge his metabolism and allow him to lose weight in a healthy fashion.
Paxton has clen, t3, helios, proviron, tren, etc. to lose weight, but nothing overshadows the health risks. Health and safety first.

IML Gear Cream!
Alot of good solid points..not the time for gear...time for diet and shedding pounds safely...no quick fix here...also,something else...Im 50, and I train wisely...train hard but smart,I dont lift to impress anyone...an injury,however throws you out of the game...someone told me years ago-The single most important element to constantly improving,is to stay injury free...some of the best advice I ever recieved...

Back