• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

test HGH cruise

am122766

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My stats are 32 years old 6'2 220 lbs. I am currently on my third cycle of test E tren E at 600/400 mg a week. Also letro at 2.5 mg a day and .5 mg caber e3d. This is a lean bulk strength cycle for me. I'm gonna run the tren out to 12 weeks because I only have mild sides and the test to 15 weeks. I have my pct on hand but I have developed bad pateller tendonitis in my knees and was thinking on going on a cruise on 200-300 mg test. With 2-4 iu a day of HGH to help boost my tendon recovery. Is this a good plan? Or are there better options for collagen synthesis like DECA or something. Any info or advice would be greatly appreciated.

I'm sort of confused by the post to be honest. But I'll say this, if you're having issues with knees and tendons then take it seriously. Maybe evaluate your estrogen suppression. Also, if you want to build quality muscle whilst recovering connective tissue, why not 300mg Test, 200mg Deca, 2-4iu HGH for HRT?

Sorry bro I didn't mean to confuse anyone I was just telling you what I was on. The problem I developed and was asking about a cruise . anyway thanks for the reply I wasn't sure if I could do a hrt and include deca as well. That's definitely something to consider. I'm up for about anything at this point. My knees are killing me and holding me back on leg days

No worries bro. To be honest, I think the Letro is way too high for only 600mg of test a week. If your Letro is real and your using 2.5mg a day then I'm willing to bet your at nearly 100% suppression of estrogen. Try taking a break from it for a couple weeks and see if that helps with your knees. Keep us informed. Good luck.

I've only been on the letro a week I was on 25 mg aromasin and started getting a pretty good sized knot under my right nip so I started caber and letro for that. Knee pain started before that. I'm gonna get labs run next week hopefully to see what's going on

FWIW, you might want to give consideration to your training schedule as well (if you aren't already). IMO one problem w/ running big cycles is that w/ the strength gain, your other soft tissue structures (joints, ligaments, tendons) don't always get the same support and start to degrade (tendonitis, etc.) Cycles can promote growth of tendons and such, but I also think the recoverability (anti-inflammatory, etc.) of cycle can hide greater issues that you would't necessarily realize the extent of until you came off and the anti-inflammatory / recovery aspect is no longer present. I'd definitely pay attention to your estro levels - esp w/ the AIs, tends to be my first focus if you're experiencing joint pain. Deca will definitely help "lube" that area - but if there's already damage, it can get exacerbated if you don't also reduce the daily stress on it. Compromised soft tissue structure, over time, just degrades and goes to absolute shit when you hit your mid-40s.

For what it's worth, I experienced patellar tendonitis around 2004. I was able to deal w/ it w/ some physical therapy, but since then I've had tweaky knees that I'm only just now being able to start managing - I've been off the competition circuit for about 5 yrs due to a rotator injury (more soft tissue stuff!), age & professionally speaking, I've moved around quite a bit lately w/ my work - I ended up backing way, way off of training but still continuously ran into problems w/ my knees not hurting when doing any leg training w/o extensive warm up - I've started working w/ a trainer who is literally starting me from scratch w/ mobility / flexibility and targeted strengthening, primarily for my shoulder, but also for my whole body given the time I've been really out of the gym (conditioning) - I'm just now starting to work up to training like I used to after about 2 months of really light PT -type stuff and a lot of ART (none of it actually specific to my knees) and I've been able to go completely w/o using knee sleeves (my crutch for the last 5 yrs). It has been a lot more to do w/ building up the push/pull balance of my quad / ham so that the knee can work correctly. But the damage was done 10+ years ago where it is taking me this long to get things structurally sound again. The soft tissue was probably damaged and probably repaired since then, but the overall imbalances I've developed while trying to work around the original issue is the resulting cost that I need to repair now.

Anyway, sort of obvious, but I wanted to throw that out there. I see so many people looking first at the drugs they can use to "fix" something when they really need to also give consideration to the repetitive motion that is the source of most of the injuries in weight training. Yes, definitely look at your estro levels as well, but w/ or w/o the drugs, your body still has a breaking point of the soft tissue structures that underly everything else.

Good luck - and train accordingly :)

Back