• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Review of Domestic Supply

Roid Rat

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I rarely visit and post to BBing forums, but I felt it is important to give credit where credit is due.

I have ordered several times from Domestic Supply (DS), and I have always been pleased with their top-notch products, excellent customer service, discreet and secure packaging, and lightning-fast shipping. In particular, all aspects of your transaction will be handled professionally, from pre-sales to after delivery.

Pricing is reasonable, especially when you factor in the cost of shipping within the US versus from overseas, the longer transit time for overseas shipments, and potential importation issues. With DS, the products are already located within the US... once you pay for your order, you'll receive a shipping tracking number, and your products will be in-hand a few days later.

As for the supps that DS offers, the products from Alpha Pharma (AP) are superb. I'm not going to debate whether AP products are Rx-grade or not... they are, and they're the same supps being used by a number of IFBB Pros. That's not a rumor I read on a bboard; I'm friends with several Pros and they tell me exactly what they run for both their preps and off-season.

DS also offers products from ZP Pharma, a Chinese brand. While I'm somewhat dubious of supps from China in general (consider all the bunk Chinese GH everywhere), I tried some of ZP's Oxandrolone tabs and was pleased with its potency... it is definitely GTG.

The only issue with DS is that due to the nature of their supply-chain, some products are not frequently in-stock, so you may not be able to use DS as a one-stop shop. Regardless, DS is my initial go-to source for many of my supplements.

If you're not already a Domestic Supply customer, give them a try... you'll be pleasantly surprised!

sounds better and better. hows the anadrol brother^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey unclem... the Adrol from Alpha Pharma is GTG. Definitely potent. The product comes as a box of tabs in blister packs. The packaging is identical to other meds from India, with the lot number and expiration date printed on the back of each blister pack in purple ink.

I can run 50 mg/day of the stuff, but at 100 mg/day I start getting unpleasnt sides. I like to "mini-cycle" it for 4-6 weeks with a 2-4 week break several times as part of a larger off-season cycle. Even then, my hematocrit goes through the roof, so I make sure to supplement my iron intake.

The Alpha Pharma brand of Adrol which DS carries is definitely GTG.

how do I get ahold of these guys? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Type it in google, they have a site

And a banner right above u

Back