• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

TD!!! New happy customer!!

EJ245

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ordered 4 vials of Watson cyp! Came packaged well, very fast shipping, great customer service! Can't wait to try it out! Just waiting for some tren a, and prop for a kick start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was going to make a similar thread but ill just add to this. After a lot of research and not wanting to deal with friends for Gear again I am glad I found these guys. They have top quality stuff and you never know what you are getting from so called friends. Agree with all the above. Fast shipping, good customer service and fast with responses. Package came today, 4 bottles of Alpha Pharma Cyp, 100 dbol and some clomid. Stuff looks good to go, looking forward to seeing how this cycle goes, its been a few years and I am ready. Ill post an update in a few weeks.

I just pined 2 cc of the Watson Cyp today at 12:30 Very smooth, so far no pip at all. Btw, chromexskull, I also ordered some alpha pharma cyp from another source, before I knew about DS, and it didn't come in original box. I'm hoping its legit!

Code number: hp/drugs/L/12/788

batch number: TY 1312
exp: 07-2017

Can you tell me if this is inline with what you got?

e55914fff952eea1723666d606ea71d3.jpg

I just pined 2 cc of the Watson Cyp today at 12:30 Very smooth, so far no pip at all. Btw, chromexskull, I also ordered some alpha pharma cyp from another source, before I knew about DS, and it didn't come in original box. I'm hoping its legit!

Code number: hp/drugs/L/12/788

batch number: TY 1312
exp: 07-2017

Can you tell me if this is inline with what you got?

Ill take a look tonight for you.

Back