• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Why is SFW a worthless Piece of Shit?

Saney

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is he ugly and steal pictures from models?

Was he a foster child?

Maybe daddy didn't hug him very much?

Does he get bunk gear and knowingly sell that bunk ass shit to one of his long time friends?

Does he rip off ppl when they send him stuff?

Is he a two faced piece of fucking shit?

Does he terrorize white women with fat asses because he can only get dirty spics in florida?

If i could sum up SFW in just a couple words, i'd prolly say he's a Fucking Nigger.

What is all this about? you off your meds or just you just want my attn?

ill check back next week to see if anyone else posts

Whats funny is, the Lonely, ugly bitch got butt hurt because i no longer speak to her. so she thought she could turn people against me.

farva she talked about you in PM to me. i know about you [xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]

Shes a blabber mouth and a fucking lonely cunt.

I dont give a fuck if shes a mod. shes a pos in my book.

Saney knows i dont scam anyone. Hes just a jerkoff that loves to push buttons. so am i.

Years ago, im talking 2-3 years ago...Jintani sent me a bunk cycle. It was bunk but i didnt know until i ran the oils for a few weeks. I had sent someone the orals and they were bunk too. wasnt my fault. i tried to make it right but the guy didnt wanna hear it and just said forget it.

So she wants to turn peeps against me because

1) i returned her fucking skanky panties.

2) i no longer speak to her.

3) i called her an ugly fucking beast.

Watch what you tell her. shes a big mouth. and will busy body all of your business.

If i scammed you, PLEASE say so here. I scammed no one. Years ago, i unknowingly sent bunk orals to a member. And then tried to make it right but he blocked me.

And saney...He knows wtf is up now. I didnt flip out when he unknowingly sent me bunk letro and i ended up with gyno. mistakes happen.

And what over 30 fcking dollars from 2 years ago because my Pay pal got frozen???? Gimme a fucking break.

Not to mention i had got him sponsored and had the sponsor send him a shit load of Cutaxyl cut blends. I tried to hook people up when i could.

Shit happens. But when you feed the lies to people and use your pussy to persuade, then yeah, you may fool a few people. and thats what she did.

She sent me ancils. ok. And i sent her a package of goodies. We traded and All was fine. Then, while waiting for my Z gears to come, i mentioned that i hoped Z comes through soon, because im running out of test. she IMMEDIATELY jumped at it and said ill send u test. i told her i will send you what you want. She said she gets a stipend and dont worry.

She INSISTED that i dont send anything. I have the email proof. So that was that. We stopped speaking not because i owed her anything. i owed her NOTHING. but shes a fucking lonely bitch that wins people over with her disgusting nudes.

What a perfect gig for a disgusting, unattractive woman. 39839 to 1 ratio male to female. all the guys are on gear. of course she loves it here and on ASF.

She gets all the attn that her hubby doesnt give her at home.

So yeah. Anyone interested in what she had to say about them, pm me. She told me all your dirt and dirty laundry. Mods too. If youre curious, just send me a pm.

P.s. saney still loves me and im glad he brought this to light. it shows what a vindictive cunt she is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me just say this before i get banned.

Shes a security risk. i gotta clean house and lay low now. take it easy fellas.

you mad bro?

when asked specifically if you owed me anything by someone in private, I said you didn't owe me a fucking thing

and yeah..I think you're a piece of shit because of how you treat people. You're really not doing anything here to prove me wrong.
and I insisted I send you test? lol...yeah..I offered..then you asked if I was still cool with sending it after you were an arrogant prick..again
I said sure and did insist you send me nothing in return because frankly, you have nothing I want

spin it however you want but I really just want people to know what a hateful nasty shitbag you are

someone only has to look at my visitor messages and then this thread to see what you're about man

oh, and I took the liberty to edit out farvas info off the PUBLIC forum ....because you know, you're so trusthworthy

Its ok, i PMd farva. and You can edit what you like.

Cats out of the bag. you are a security risk.

Like i said, Capt, or any other mods, if you would like to know anything more, PM me or w.e

You tried to turn people against me because i no longer wanted anything to do with you. plain and simple.

Jimmy, you too. Theres a LOT of shit that needs to be aired out.

I never said i loved anyone... just for the record.. at least not yet..

and wow! shit hit the fan!

IML Gear Cream!
Its ok, i PMd farva. and You can edit what you like.

Cats out of the bag. you are a security risk.

Like i said, Capt, or any other mods, if you would like to know anything more, PM me or w.e

You tried to turn people against me because i no longer wanted anything to do with you. plain and simple.

Jimmy, you too. Theres a LOT of shit that needs to be aired out.

..you're nuts..thank you for proving my point

I don't actually know anything about thecaptn so enjoy that...
I apologized to farva for telling you his business
and you think thats why I'm angry with you? not your nasty fucking hateful messages? not your total disregard for other people?
you're paranoid and delusional? clean house? do whatever you want you fucking nut.

Ok. Well i didnt scam you and you know it. And yeah you did tell me personal shit about cap. And others. But u know what, ill let it go if you admit i didnt scam you. You know god damn well i didnt. And im not delusional. You know wayyy too much and talk wayyyy too much about other people.

you mad bro?

when asked specifically if you owed me anything by someone in private, I said you didn't owe me a fucking thing

and yeah..I think you're a piece of shit because of how you treat people. You're really not doing anything here to prove me wrong.
and I insisted I send you test? lol...yeah..I offered..then you asked if I was still cool with sending it after you were an arrogant prick..again
I said sure and did insist you send me nothing in return because frankly, you have nothing I want

spin it however you want but I really just want people to know what a hateful nasty shitbag you are

someone only has to look at my visitor messages and then this thread to see what you're about man

no..I really don't have any personal info about capt..I didnt even know you him and saney all came from another site with..who else..mcgilf? until you told me
or did you forget that you told me that..ass.

and reading comprehension really isn't your fucking strong suit is it... see highlighted above

I actually said that you use the shit out of people...
and you do..keep using people... continue to hate yourself ..do whatever the fuck you want man..knock yourself out

This is rough. Im not one to give advice about how people should handle their business and I know I dont mean a damn thing to anyone here "bro" wise but there sure does seem to be alot of personal and sensitive info out now in this thread that isnt good for either party from what I can see. Is this beyond going to PM's with? Or a group message maybe with everyone that has something to say in this? Again, feel free to ignore me as I have no standing here but it just seems this is good for nobody associated being out in the open like this.

idk man..idc...I got called out by sfw here..so I answered it

I dont keep sensitive info on peeps ..I definitely told sfw way to much about ME that's for fucking sure

Smfh lol. So, im obligated to be your friend for eternity because you sent me shit that you yourself got for free?

I never used you. I traded with you. Then you insisted i dont send anything. We stopped speaking because you stalked me for weeks. Made all the females feel uncomfortable, told me how you couldnt handle it.

It got to the point where i didnt even want to log on here anymore. I had to disappear for days to avoid gear fuuled lusty advances. Lol

Point is stop airing out peoples business in pm when you should just do your fucking job and moderate. Not be a busy body, lonely, seeking sympathy from everyone.

Im done. I never scammed you or anyone. Stop whining in pm's because you cant have me. I dont want you

P.s i never used you. You just assumed i would be your e boyfriend. Im Sorry for flirting with you. Sorry you took it all to heart. I learned a lesson. ill be more serious i guess. No more blurry peen pics in my journal. I know it eats you up when the womensis make comments on asf. Dont worry, i wont tell the ladies what you said about them in pm.

Ms busy body blabber mouth. Please just do your damn gig and edit out noob posts on sources and stuff. Dont fucking talk about me to people, k? Ur dead to me, im dead to you. I just wanna do my journal, make polls about trannys and occasionally lhjo to a few private pics i get. Is that so much to ask? Gahhh

spin it however you want man

P.s i never used you. You just assumed i would be your e boyfriend. Im Sorry for flirting with you. Sorry you took it all to heart. I learned a lesson. ill be more serious i guess. No more blurry peen pics in my journal. I know it eats you up when the womensis make comments on asf. Dont worry, i wont tell the ladies what you said about them in pm.

Ms busy body blabber mouth. Please just do your damn gig and edit out noob posts on sources and stuff. Dont fucking talk about me to people, k? Ur dead to me, im dead to you. I just wanna do my journal, make polls about trannys and occasionally lhjo to a few private pics i get. Is that so much to ask? Gahhh

oh ya..its tearing me up so much I talk to someone else and ignore your existence

know what I just don't get..is why its gotta be nasty with you.
you say youre done, I say fine..I dont get it but I let it go. I even feel pretty good about it until you call, txt, pm and kik me ...then turn into a hateful ass because I don't answer and tell me to go kill myself

LOTS of sexual tension is this thread. LMK if I can help.......

IML Gear Cream!
mod fight!

I have not said boo to you in weeks. Maybe more. Ive ignored you. All im saying is, i dont think about you and yet, you talk about me to people still. Why am i on your mind so much?

:joint:

i just hope that my secret about my lust for occasional cock is kept safe with my fellow mods..

That mast e from my recomp was very strong. I was telling all the girls i loved them. I love through my penis not my heart. Im sorry

That mast e from my recomp was very strong. I was telling all the girls i loved them. I love through my penis not my heart. Im sorry

oh..I'll freely admit I was the stupid bitch who fell for your epic emails and the saving of my pics from two yrs ago.....it was flattering in a weird way...
and sent the ancils because you were out..and prone to gyno, and sent you the test after you ASKED for it..because I offered and had plenty..

but that really sort of proves my point doesn't it

whats so amusing to me about it is you didn't have to work that hard..no one else has
I'll help anyone out in a pinch..and you said it yourself..everyone's seen my nudes right?! and theyre so fucking ugly why bother man?

Back