• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Men's Masters division Body building Champion!!

SoCalSwole

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just wanted to give a quick update. I have been absent from the boards for a while concentrating fully on contest prep. Well everything I have learned here and other places paid off. This past Sunday my wife and I entered our first competition. I entered Men's Bodybuilding Masters over 40, Where I got first place! Ans also the Mens Open class where I took 2nd against about a dozen guys half my age. My wife won the Women's physique Open beating about 10 other very well qualified athletes.

Just the beginning, We are doing the Joe Wheatley Muscle beach international Classic this coming Monday. Which is a more competitive show. So I'll keep you posted. I hesitate to show pictures because I have a really good job that would not understand these lifestyle choices. But if anyone cares I can share pics over PM.

Thanks to all that have helped me along the way, and an open apology to those I jumped all over from being cranky and jacked up on Tren.

A special thanks to Gear head!

Congratulations bud! What was your cycle like?

Week 1-16
EQ 1.2
Test Sust 900mg

weeks 17-20
Test Sust 300mg

weeks 21-33
Test Sust 300mg
Tren A 600mg
Masteron Prop 600mg
Halo 100mg daily.

Looking back I should have run less EQ. I am going to stay on the test, tren, and dost as long as my body will let me. I have shows scheduled to Oct. Around thanks giving i will run the following

weeks 1-5
Test cyp 1 gr
NPP 800mg
D bol 50 mg daily

Weeks 6-16
Test cyp 1 gr
NPP 800mg.

Going to eat like a horse and try to put on 10 pounds of lean. I got outsized by some of the younger guys in the open. So all I can do for the rest of the season is try to out condition these young fuckers. Then next year. After I add some mass. It will be a whole new game:) Then they will know what it is like to be beaten by someone who is truly better than them.

I at 200 pounds now and about 8% BF most of these fuckers were like 210- 220 at 10-12% bf. I guess the judges out here like mass. But if I get freaky enough it will be pretty hard for them to pass me up again.

Congrats to you and your wife!

Quick question, did you ever go by SoCal4Fun on bodybuilding boards back in the early-mid 2000s?

No Sir that was not me. Back in 2000 I was still a fat fuck and not training:)

Back