• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Experience with Finasteride and Deca

G3

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know they are not supposed to be run together but I'm wondering if anyone has and if it was all about increased side effects? I am running a long Test C and EQ cycle and want to add Deca for the last 10 weeks. I use finasteride for hair loss and it works well for me. Does anyone know why they aren't supposed to be run together or have any experience with doing this?

It is the Deca while taking finasteride . I can not explain the theory but you can do an internet search and it should come up . A lot of people use both with no problems . Deca is one steroid easy on the hair line , but if you ad finasteride , it has the reverse effect . I have asked the same question before on other forums . Most say they can not tell if it is a myth or fact

Thanks for the reply, Prop. I may have to be the test dummy

Am not sure buddy.. Never ran them are know anyone that has ran them togeather. . Let us know how it goes are if you fine out anything on it...

Doing it as we speak and will share, good or bad

Part of the theory is that deca does not convert to DHT - however, when you add
finasteride it converts to DHN...

... I think a big part depends if you're prone to MPB.

Keep us posted! :)

Back