• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Blood test

Call of Ktulu

Raping Madmann's Mom
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am taking a blood test for the military and they are checking my lipids, ekg and a few other things. Will they find out if I take clomid, aromasin or juice in my system?

The short answer, likely no.

While there are a few DoD groups that test for recreational use of anabolics, the vast majority of jobs (including pretty much all of corporate america) are testing for true "recreational" compounds - THC, opiates, amphetamines, and the like.

So relax man - ur gonna be g2g.

they are going to notice your labs are jacked up and that will most likey lead to more labs, if you looked jacked as fuck they may test you for more. this is just my opinion as I dont have a clue what they would do. But I was in for 8 years and still have no idea

they are going to notice your labs are jacked up and that will most likey lead to more labs, if you looked jacked as fuck they may test you for more. this is just my opinion as I dont have a clue what they would do. But I was in for 8 years and still have no idea:shooter:

strange it posted twice

if you have time I would get my own labs and see if you have any values off the charts, maybe you have time to take some supps or go on emergency leave

I have been taking dutasteride and nothing else lately but I heard it lasts 3 months in your blood

Back