• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best supplement company

Tha Don

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
just wondered what supplement companies you guys rate...

being from the UK I use maximuscle :thumb:

Well, this will be tough because I use various supplement companies for various things but I'm going to have to go with VPX.

oh no............

I use products from Avant Lab, EAS, VPX, Nature's Best, 1fast400...

I have to agree with natural guy, AST has great stuff

Originally posted by butterfly
I use products from Avant Lab, EAS, VPX, Nature's Best, 1fast400...
Ditto.

IML Gear Cream!
Would you guys get pissed if I told you I liked Nitro Tech Protein powders???

Although I like Micellean and also GNC whey protein brand. Why, I do NOT know!

Originally posted by david
Would you guys get pissed if I told you I liked Nitro Tech Protein powders???

Although I like Micellean and also GNC whey protein brand. Why, I do NOT know!
Nitro tech is a good protein powder and extremely tasty if you can afford it. I also use varying products but I will say Optimum Nutrition, although I get sick of everyone on this site recommending their 100% Whey because it tastes absolutely disgusting after 1 full bottle and there are better deals than it. However, I love their creatine so I will say Optimum.

#1 is VPX...I thought so before I started working with them, and I think so even more now.

There are other great companies out there as well:

-SAN
-Syntrax
-Avant
-Ergopharm
-Xtremeformulations

I am partial to EAS cause I have been using it for so long (they're corporate headquaters is right next door to the company I work for).

I feel that they produce quality supplements at affordable prices.

Too many long hours in front of the computer will do that to ya Prince :D

My favorites:

Syntrax
Optimum Nutrition

Originally posted by gopro
#1 is VPX...I thought so before I started working with them, and I think so even more now.

-SAN
-Syntrax
-Avant
-Ergopharm
-Xtremeformulations

Glad to see Xtreme on there, I didn't know you used their stuff.

Originally posted by gopro

-SAN
-Syntrax
-Avant
-Ergopharm
-Xtremeformulations

BTW, I very much agree with this list, I'd just change the order a bit. ;)

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Twin Peak
BTW, I very much agree with this list, I'd just change the order a bit. ;)

I'm sure you would, LOL. I should have also mentioned Beverly, Pro Lab, Optimum and Muscle Tech (LOL about that last one!!!).

There are other very good companies out there as well, but the ones I listed are the ones I usually get the most feedback on.

I'll concur on Optimum.

damnnn, i just noticed that dude David has over 20k+.....with like 48 daily posts.........life anyone !?!?!?!?!

kidding

I've heard a lot of protein powders don't contain what they claim. Anyone know of a site where I can see what a private lab came up with for results??

There are alot of formidable companies out there. As Prince stated, EAS is a great line. You can buy a 5 lb bag of their Whey Protein at BJ's wholesale club for about $32.00.

My favorite lines are: Muscle Meds ; Muscle Pharm ; Gaspari ; MHP -- you may think that these lines could be a bit high priced, but if you shop around on the internet, you can find good deals.

Back