• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Finally went out on that limb

Iceman013

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello everybody, new to this forum. I finally went out on that limb, grew some cajones, and ordered from Naps. I've been skeptical but decided to go for it!

good luck, what did you order

Yea good luck is right

Hello everybody, new to this forum. I finally went out on that limb, grew some cajones, and ordered from Naps. I've been skeptical but decided to go for it!
Naps is OK you'll be fine. Might take a while to arrive. If you went with dragon,alpha pharma,hardcore labs you'll be g2g. They have bunch of new brands also. I seen bloods done on the dragon and its coming back strong. You don't have to worry about gear showing it will arrive. You just got to find a brand that you like that works for you.

Naps is hit or miss...
I know people using bunk gear right now from them.. I know another guy who waited 5 weeks for shipping to Florida.. I'd go with a more reliable source.

Naps is hit or miss...
I know people using bunk gear right now from them.. I know another guy who waited 5 weeks for shipping to Florida.. I'd go with a more reliable source.
Not disagreeing. But they do have good products also, I know first hand. I listed couple of them. A lot of people like geneza. IDC for their oils but pills good. Dragons gear is quality though I'm using it and seen test results. Know at least 20 guys running it also not one complaint. The vermje Is OK. Can't speak a lot on the new brands but will say tried one of them and it was good. The three labs I named it g2g though.

why why why do I see these retard posting stuff like I hope did I get scammed when there is sponsor that you can order from that are better than walmart I can order dirt cheap gear anything you want or could need from Paxton it show up all most over night and be damn good no matter what. i don't under stand dumb people .there is really no point in boards and forums now order gear from them walk to mail box pin what they send you in a muscle and lift end of story.

Bro more than half of the people on forums have been scammed at one point. Good sponsors go down to. So basically what your saying is everyone who don't order from Paxton is a retard?

Back